TCX RT-RACE PRO AIR MOTORCYCLE BOOTS – BLACK/BLUE/RED
The TCX RT-Race Pro Air motorcycle boot is the top-of-the line Racing model, resulting from collaboration between the TCX R&D Department and professional MotoGP™ riders. RT-Race Pro Air incorporates Fasten Fit Control, an internal lacing system connected to the boot lining through a quick-slide lace, so that the upper can wrap round the foot as much as possible and the fit can be personalized right down to the millimeter. The boot fastening system features an aluminum lever with micrometric adjustment and quick release, designed so that the shaft can adapt perfectly to various calf shapes, and a side zipper with stretch panel.
TCX RT-Race Pro Air motorcycle boots are equipped with the anti-twist Double Flex Control system, a polyurethane joint in the ankle area able to control movement down to the millimeter, offering ideal joint support and flexibility, to prevent dangerous twisting and the risk of injury.
The upper is made of highly wear-resistant microfiber and perforated, to ensure optimal ventilation for the foot and maintain perfect comfort even at high temperatures.The inner lining is made of breathable AIR TECH mesh fabric and has a padding with different thicknesses in the ankle area to offer maximum comfort.
The “Burnout” sole created by TCX in collaboration with the Michelin® research center is inspired by the Michelin® “Power Supersport Evo” tire. It features a bi-compound tread with differentiated grip areas, designed to ensure superior grip on foot pegs and controls and greater resistance to wear and abrasion from asphalt. The profile is fully integrated with the upper and the heel angle ensures optimal position on the foot pegs. There are interchangeable magnesium sliders on the toe and heel to aid sliding when in contact with the asphalt. There are more polyurethane reinforcements in the most exposed areas, such as the shin, ankle, toe and heel.
- Abrasion resistant microfibre heat guard to offer the best grip on the bike frame
- Michelin® Burnout double compound rubber outsole to provide improved durability and bike control
- Ortholite footbed with long term cushioning and high level of breathability
- Reinforced polypropylene insole with differentiated thickness
- Soft microfiber gaitor for improved windproofing at high speed
- TPU Gear shifter guard
- Fasten Fit Control (FFC) lacing system for improved riding precision
- Micro-adjustable aluminum buckle
- Side closure with zip and elastic panel
- Perforated microfiber upper for an optimal ventilation
- Anti-torsion Double Flex Control System (DFC) to reduce the risk of over-extension of the ankle joint
- Ergonomic polyurethane heel counter with replaceable, wear-resistant side magnesium slider
- Ergonomic polyurethane shin plate with air intakes
- Replaceable, abrasion-resistant magnesium toe and heel sliders to allow natural sliding in case of a fall
To minimise the risk of fraud, we use PAYPAL to receive card payments from our customers. If you would prefer to pay by cheque, please email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org and post payments to the address below (see contact details). Your order will be dispatched once we are in receipt of the cheque and monies have been cleared.
DELIVERY & returns
We will email you to confirm your order, and we will process the order as soon as payment has been received. We will email you again when your item has been dispatched (3-5 working days). We make every effort to ensure the site is as up to date as it can be, but should an item be out of stock after you have placed an order, we will email you within five working days to clarify when we can dispatch it. Delivery is by next day courier for large items and 1st class post (signed for) for smaller items. Shipping costs will be calculated automatically within the shopping basket. If your package is not signed for and is returned to us, we will re-charge your postage fees to dispatch again. Unfortunately, we cannot despatch items outside of the UK.
If you are unhappy with your purchase (faulty or damaged), providing you contact us within 5 working days of receiving it by phone or email (see below for contact details), we will offer a full refund, providing the item is un-used and in its original undamaged packaging. We recommend returning items to us by a recorded/signed for delivery method. If the item is faulty or damaged, we would cover the return carriage charges.