TCX MEN’S RT-RACE PRO AIR MOTORCYCLE BOOTS – BLACK/GREY/FLO (378)
Designed for maximum control at the track, the TCX RT-Race Pro Air boots achieve a high level of dexterity without sacrificing protection. To maintain a lightweight construction, the RT-Race Pro boots use durable microfiber and strategically-designed injection-molded components, including the iron mesh intake-equipped polyurethane shin plate and shift pad, front and lateral panels, heel counter and Double Flex Control System.
For superior tactile grip on the motorcycle, the entire inner area of the boot is made of abrasion and heat resistant microfiber. Featuring a Michelin dual-compound sole with specific grip areas designed to better interface with the peg, shifter and rear brake, the TCX RT-Race Pro are some of the most articulate race boots on the market.
- Durable and lightweight perforated microfibre construction
- Easy entry features
- Padded rear flex area for comfort
- Abrasion resistant microfibre heat guard
- Fasten Fit Control interior lacing system with padded tongue
- Soft microfibre gaiter around the calf
- Soft touch breathable mesh lining with double density foam
- Double Flex Control System helps prevent ankle twisting
- Polyurethane shin plate
- Shift pad integrated in the sole
- Ergonomically designed polyurethane heel counter
- Abrasion resistant replaceable polyurethane toe and heel sliders
- External elastic zip and Velcro tab
- Micro-adjustable aluminium buckle with PU toothed band shin plate fastening
- Replaceable anatomic extra light and breathable footbed
- Lightweight mono compound rubber sole with specific grip area
- Vegan friendly materials
To minimise the risk of fraud, we use PAYPAL to receive card payments from our customers. If you would prefer to pay by cheque, please email your order to email@example.com and post payments to the address below (see contact details). Your order will be dispatched once we are in receipt of the cheque and monies have been cleared.
DELIVERY & returns
We will email you to confirm your order, and we will process the order as soon as payment has been received. We will email you again when your item has been dispatched (3-5 working days). We make every effort to ensure the site is as up to date as it can be, but should an item be out of stock after you have placed an order, we will email you within five working days to clarify when we can dispatch it. Delivery is by next day courier for large items and 1st class post (signed for) for smaller items. Shipping costs will be calculated automatically within the shopping basket. If your package is not signed for and is returned to us, we will re-charge your postage fees to dispatch again. Unfortunately, we cannot despatch items outside of the UK.
If you are unhappy with your purchase (faulty or damaged), providing you contact us within 5 working days of receiving it by phone or email (see below for contact details), we will offer a full refund, providing the item is un-used and in its original undamaged packaging. We recommend returning items to us by a recorded/signed for delivery method. If the item is faulty or damaged, we would cover the return carriage charges.