Stomp Superstomp 120 R
The all NEW SuperStomp 120R has arrived! Fitted with the same punchy Lifan 120cc engine with all-up gearbox, it’s the perfect entry level bike for all ages but can easily be modified for track use.
Upgraded with the new SDG2 frame, Detroit plastics & fitted with new Stomp race graphics, it has a big bike look but the seat height remains the same.It also features upgraded PRO footpegs for ultimate grip & control. Attention to detail gives this bike the edge over the competition, like the addition of the polished hubs for that classy look.
Fitted with the Lifan 120, this bike has come a long way since the 110cc version in 2006, it became Stomp’s best selling bike in 2015 has just had a major re-design. Still compact, although it looks & rides like a bigger bike!
- SR120 YX manual engine with all-up gearbox
- 8.5hp at rear wheel
- 22mm carb with double foam filter
- Aluminium shot blast finished cases with Stomp logo
- SDG2 heavy duty cradle frame for ultimate stiffness and control
- Removable rear subframe & bolt on engine hangers
- Revised light-weight tig welded 390mm swing arm
- Drop forged triple clamps (yokes)
- Stronger revised 280mm shock with steel bushes
- Extended cnc machined usd 660mm forks
- 14/12 sdg wheels with steel rims
- Superb durable and tough innova pattern mx tyres
- Improved and revised light-weight brake master cylinders and calipers
- Vented light-weight rotors 210/180mm
- Mandrill bent big bore 28mm race pipe
- Alloy thumper exhaust muffler
- Pro-taper style minibike bars
- Forged alloy clutch & brake levers
- Stomp logo cnc machined engine side cases
- 420 KMC chain with engraved alloy/nylon chain guide
- 420 41t lightweight durable rear sprocket
- Fold back gear selector
- NEW upgraded PRO footpegs
- NEW reinforced poly resin 5.5 ltr fuel tank
- NEW revised firmer seat with Stomp logo
- NEW Detroit flat panel polypropylene plastics
- New Stomp race graphics kit with Stomp race sponsor’s logos
- Seat height 75cm
- Dry weight 64kg
- Weight limit 15 stone
PLEASE NOTE: ALL PIT BIKE’S ARE COLLECTION IN STORE ONLY.
Please contact us after purchase if you’d like to arrange delivery.
To minimise the risk of fraud, we use PAYPAL to receive card payments from our customers. If you would prefer to pay by cheque, please email your order to email@example.com and post payments to the address below (see contact details). Your order will be dispatched once we are in receipt of the cheque and monies have been cleared.
DELIVERY & returns
We will email you to confirm your order, and we will process the order as soon as payment has been received. We will email you again when your item has been dispatched (3-5 working days). We make every effort to ensure the site is as up to date as it can be, but should an item be out of stock after you have placed an order, we will email you within five working days to clarify when we can dispatch it. Delivery is by next day courier for large items and 1st class post (signed for) for smaller items. Shipping costs will be calculated automatically within the shopping basket. If your package is not signed for and is returned to us, we will re-charge your postage fees to dispatch again. Unfortunately, we cannot despatch items outside of the UK.
If you are unhappy with your purchase (faulty or damaged), providing you contact us within 5 working days of receiving it by phone or email (see below for contact details), we will offer a full refund, providing the item is un-used and in its original undamaged packaging. We recommend returning items to us by a recorded/signed for delivery method. If the item is faulty or damaged, we would cover the return carriage charges.