Stomp Minipit 65 Pit Bike
Due to popular demand, the Minipit is back. This time she’s smaller and more perfectly formed. Fitted with a fully auto 60cc engine. A high spec entry level bike which will hold her head up in any paddock.
Good deliverable power aimed at the mini-racer. Packed with high spec parts and built to be light, this is the best little bike we have produced to date.
- Fully auto ZS 60cc engine
- 1.5hp / 7000rpm
- Electric start
- Restricted to 20 mph
- Stealth ‘quiet’ exhaust system
- light-weight steel spine frame
- Conventional oil filled forks with strong steel triple clamps
- Adjustable pre-load shock
- Specially designed short length mx style swing arm
- Lightweight hubs with 10/10″ alloy rims
- Quality off-road trail tyres 2.50-10
- Composite fuel tank
- New MP65 Hi impact polypropylene plastics
- 3M Stomp Race graphics with Stomp race sponsor logos
- Light-weight steel bars
- Small levers for front & rear brakes
- Cable operated disk brakes with light weight rotors
- Weight limit 9 stone
- Dry weight 42kg
- Seat height of 56cm
- Ground clearance 17cm
- lithium battery lithium battery.
- (Please note these cannot be charged with a standard battery charger; lithium specific is required)
PLEASE NOTE: ALL PIT BIKE’S ARE COLLECTION IN STORE ONLY.
Please contact us after purchase if you’d like to arrange delivery.
1 in stock (can be backordered)
To minimise the risk of fraud, we use PAYPAL to receive card payments from our customers. If you would prefer to pay by cheque, please email your order to email@example.com and post payments to the address below (see contact details). Your order will be dispatched once we are in receipt of the cheque and monies have been cleared.
DELIVERY & returns
We will email you to confirm your order, and we will process the order as soon as payment has been received. We will email you again when your item has been dispatched (3-5 working days). We make every effort to ensure the site is as up to date as it can be, but should an item be out of stock after you have placed an order, we will email you within five working days to clarify when we can dispatch it. Delivery is by next day courier for large items and 1st class post (signed for) for smaller items. Shipping costs will be calculated automatically within the shopping basket. If your package is not signed for and is returned to us, we will re-charge your postage fees to dispatch again. Unfortunately, we cannot despatch items outside of the UK.
If you are unhappy with your purchase (faulty or damaged), providing you contact us within 5 working days of receiving it by phone or email (see below for contact details), we will offer a full refund, providing the item is un-used and in its original undamaged packaging. We recommend returning items to us by a recorded/signed for delivery method. If the item is faulty or damaged, we would cover the return carriage charges.