RST AMBUSH CE TEXTILE JACKET – BLACK
The ultimate textile jacket when it comes to specification. Relentless development has gone into this jacket to create the Pro Series Ambush CE Textile Jacket. Loaded with multiple ventilation points, soft to the touch yet made from tough fabrics, and plenty of storage all over the jacket including pockets on both arms. We’ve even thought about where to store your dirty and wet gloves when you’ve finished the ride. So, for the first time, the addition of mesh glove storage pockets on each side of the jacket. Match it with the ambush jean, and you really have got the ultimate adventure touring combination.
- Hard-wearing HTC textile outer construction
- Core spun polyester thread for added durability
- Reinforced abrasion-resistance Ballistic inserts
- Waterproof and breathable SinAqua Pro lining
- Removable thermal 125g lining ideal for cold rides
- Fixed quick-dry mesh lining for added comfort
- CE level 2 back, shoulder and elbow protection
- SAB zips used throughout for added durability
- Four front, two arm intake and two rear vents
- Adjustable waist, gussets, bicep and forearm tabs
- Ten outer and four internal pockets for small items
- CE “AA” certified for use on the roads
- 360° connection zip
To minimise the risk of fraud, we use PAYPAL to receive card payments from our customers. If you would prefer to pay by cheque, please email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org and post payments to the address below (see contact details). Your order will be dispatched once we are in receipt of the cheque and monies have been cleared.
DELIVERY & returns
We will email you to confirm your order, and we will process the order as soon as payment has been received. We will email you again when your item has been dispatched (3-5 working days). We make every effort to ensure the site is as up to date as it can be, but should an item be out of stock after you have placed an order, we will email you within five working days to clarify when we can dispatch it. Delivery is by next day courier for large items and 1st class post (signed for) for smaller items. Shipping costs will be calculated automatically within the shopping basket. If your package is not signed for and is returned to us, we will re-charge your postage fees to dispatch again. Unfortunately, we cannot despatch items outside of the UK.
If you are unhappy with your purchase (faulty or damaged), providing you contact us within 5 working days of receiving it by phone or email (see below for contact details), we will offer a full refund, providing the item is un-used and in its original undamaged packaging. We recommend returning items to us by a recorded/signed for delivery method. If the item is faulty or damaged, we would cover the return carriage charges.