RICHA HAMADA SHIRT – Various colours
£189.99 – £208.99
• Reinforced Jeans outershell fabric made with Kevlar® reinforced fiber
• Skin-to-skin experience thanks to a soft polymesh lining
• Slim fit
• Connection zipper (short)
• Two chest pockets and 2 inner pockets
• Adjustable sleeve cuff width
• Gunmetal fastening buttons
• Elastic strap at lower end for body thightening
• Discretely integrated 3M® reflective details on neck & elbow
• Stylish Richa logo in high quality cowhide
• Central frontal zip closure with gunmetal zippers
• D3O® Shoulder protector
• D3O® Elbow protector
• No backprotector (upgradable CB or viper L1 & L2)
To minimise the risk of fraud, we use PAYPAL to receive card payments from our customers. If you would prefer to pay by cheque, please email your order to email@example.com and post payments to the address below (see contact details). Your order will be dispatched once we are in receipt of the cheque and monies have been cleared.
DELIVERY & returns
We will email you to confirm your order, and we will process the order as soon as payment has been received. We will email you again when your item has been dispatched (3-5 working days). We make every effort to ensure the site is as up to date as it can be, but should an item be out of stock after you have placed an order, we will email you within five working days to clarify when we can dispatch it. Delivery is by next day courier for large items and 1st class post (signed for) for smaller items. Shipping costs will be calculated automatically within the shopping basket. If your package is not signed for and is returned to us, we will re-charge your postage fees to dispatch again. Unfortunately, we cannot despatch items outside of the UK.
If you are unhappy with your purchase (faulty or damaged), providing you contact us within 5 working days of receiving it by phone or email (see below for contact details), we will offer a full refund, providing the item is un-used and in its original undamaged packaging. We recommend returning items to us by a recorded/signed for delivery method. If the item is faulty or damaged, we would cover the return carriage charges.