Oxford Microfibre Noodle Sponge
- Perfect for use on many types of surfaces and in numerous applications, including motorcycle, bicycle, car, board and in the home
- The microfibre noodles are soft and absorbent for gentle cleaning. Used wet, they lift dirt, dust and grime from paint, chrome & other delicate surfaces. Used dry, they work well as a duster
- The elasticated strap makes it easy to grip whilst cleaning
- The perforated mesh on the back can be used to remove dead flies, stubborn stains and grime from headlights, windows, etc
- Dusting directions: Use dry inside on dash board & upholstery
- Washing directions: First rinse the surface to remove dirt & grit. Immerse in warm, soapy water & wipe in a circular movement. Rinse with clean water
- Composition: 80% polyester / 20% polyamide
1 in stock
To minimise the risk of fraud, we use PAYPAL to receive card payments from our customers. If you would prefer to pay by cheque, please email your order to email@example.com and post payments to the address below (see contact details). Your order will be dispatched once we are in receipt of the cheque and monies have been cleared.
DELIVERY & returns
We will email you to confirm your order, and we will process the order as soon as payment has been received. We will email you again when your item has been dispatched (3-5 working days). We make every effort to ensure the site is as up to date as it can be, but should an item be out of stock after you have placed an order, we will email you within five working days to clarify when we can dispatch it. Delivery is by next day courier for large items and 1st class post (signed for) for smaller items. Shipping costs will be calculated automatically within the shopping basket. If your package is not signed for and is returned to us, we will re-charge your postage fees to dispatch again. Unfortunately, we cannot despatch items outside of the UK.
If you are unhappy with your purchase (faulty or damaged), providing you contact us within 5 working days of receiving it by phone or email (see below for contact details), we will offer a full refund, providing the item is un-used and in its original undamaged packaging. We recommend returning items to us by a recorded/signed for delivery method. If the item is faulty or damaged, we would cover the return carriage charges.