OXFORD HOTGRIPS PRO SPORTS
Oxford Hotgrips Pro Sports
HOTGRIPS® PRO are the latest evolution of Oxford’s vast HOTGRIPS® range – a fully integrated heated grip, which comes in 3 brand new grip patterns.
On a very practical level, these are our first fully silicone grips; this incredible material increases their lifespan by up to 200% without compromising comfort or performance, as well as reducing cable strain and increasing grip levels.
Moreover, there is also no separate switchgear to find space for and install, because each grip houses its own internal temperature control unit, operated by a power/temperature button with an LED light on the clutch-side grip.
On a more technical level, the intelligent controller will independently measure and control the temperature of each grip using inbuilt thermistors to maintain the desired temperature setting.
HOTGRIPS® PRO SPORTS are specifically designed with the largest knurled surface area for maximum grip when riding at the limit. With a built-in heat controller, you can adjust the temperature without having to release your grip so you remain in complete control.
• Innovative Heat Setting Memory function stores previous heat setting and defaults to this at power-up, saving time when in regular use.
• Integrated controller – allows rider to adjust temperature without removing their hand from the grip.
• Simple installation – the new integrated controller means that the HotGrips® wiring loom is even easier to install.
Responsive Heat Settings
• Built-in thermistor technology auto-regulates temperature.
• Precise temperature control – simply press the button repeatedly and multi-coloured LED lights indicate temperature settings (Red = 45°C; White = 40°C; Blue = 35°C).
• LED lights automatically dim to reduce distraction when riding at night.
• Fully waterproof connectors and integrated controller meet IP65 rating to protect your HotGrips® from the elements.
Battery Saving Modes
• Protects against flat batteries, so if you forget to turn the switch off it will do it for you!
• HotGrips® Pro offers an additional battery saving mode for lithium batteries, now common on high-performance motorcycles.
• Silicone formed grips – increases grip lifespan by up to 200% without compromising comfort or performance.
• Integrated cable strain relief – a more compact cable exit enables grip size to be reduced.
• Fits 7/8″ (22mm) ⌀ handlebars.
• Control guaranteed – knurling tread pattern creates the largest surface area for maximum of grip and control.
• Customisable grips – Grip length of 125mm but can be trimmed to 120 or 115mm if required, with open ends allowing bar end weights can be fitted.
1 in stock (can be backordered)
To minimise the risk of fraud, we use PAYPAL to receive card payments from our customers. If you would prefer to pay by cheque, please email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org and post payments to the address below (see contact details). Your order will be dispatched once we are in receipt of the cheque and monies have been cleared.
DELIVERY & returns
We will email you to confirm your order, and we will process the order as soon as payment has been received. We will email you again when your item has been dispatched (3-5 working days). We make every effort to ensure the site is as up to date as it can be, but should an item be out of stock after you have placed an order, we will email you within five working days to clarify when we can dispatch it. Delivery is by next day courier for large items and 1st class post (signed for) for smaller items. Shipping costs will be calculated automatically within the shopping basket. If your package is not signed for and is returned to us, we will re-charge your postage fees to dispatch again. Unfortunately, we cannot despatch items outside of the UK.
If you are unhappy with your purchase (faulty or damaged), providing you contact us within 5 working days of receiving it by phone or email (see below for contact details), we will offer a full refund, providing the item is un-used and in its original undamaged packaging. We recommend returning items to us by a recorded/signed for delivery method. If the item is faulty or damaged, we would cover the return carriage charges.