OXFORD HOT GRIPS EVO ADVENTURE
The EVO HotGrips® are a technological leap forward and will dramatically increase the enjoyment of winter riding.
These all-new HotGrips® now feature thermistor technology in each grip, which allows them to heat up faster and then automatically regulates the exact surface temperature in accordance with the temperature that you set on the heat controller.
HotGrips® EVO Touring have a vibration absorbing tread and are ideal for comfortable long distance cruising.
• Built-in Thermistor technology auto-regulates temperature.
• Precise temperature control – choose from 5 temperature settings ranging from 35°C to 45°C. LED lights indicate temperature setting.
• Intelligent heat setting memory – stores previous heat setting and defaults to this at power-up, saving time when in regular use. Note: Function is available when heat controller is connected to ignition.
• Battery saving mode – protects against flat batteries, so if you forget to turn the switch off it will do it for you!
• Simple installation – HotGrips® are designed as a replacement for the handlebar grips already fitted to the motorcycle/ATV. See installation video.
• Re-designed rubberised internals – easier to fit and more secure than conventional heated grips. Through-moulded rubber gives a strong and reassuring glue bond to the handlebar.
• Weatherproof design – The intelligent heat controller uses a seal-for-life welded case construction for long-term durability and weather proofing.
• Waterproof screw connectors – IP67 rated protect your HotGrips® from the elements.
• Comfort guaranteed – thicker rubber in areas of maximum wear; rhombus tread pattern for vibration absorption; 52 block siped tread patterns for high levels of grip and feel; diamond tread pattern where maximum grip is required.
• Fits 7/8″ (22mm) ⌀ handlebars.
• Customisable grips – Grip length of 120mm but can be trimmed to 110mm if required and has open ends so that bar end weights can be fitted.
Available on back-order
To minimise the risk of fraud, we use PAYPAL to receive card payments from our customers. If you would prefer to pay by cheque, please email your order to email@example.com and post payments to the address below (see contact details). Your order will be dispatched once we are in receipt of the cheque and monies have been cleared.
DELIVERY & returns
We will email you to confirm your order, and we will process the order as soon as payment has been received. We will email you again when your item has been dispatched (3-5 working days). We make every effort to ensure the site is as up to date as it can be, but should an item be out of stock after you have placed an order, we will email you within five working days to clarify when we can dispatch it. Delivery is by next day courier for large items and 1st class post (signed for) for smaller items. Shipping costs will be calculated automatically within the shopping basket. If your package is not signed for and is returned to us, we will re-charge your postage fees to dispatch again. Unfortunately, we cannot despatch items outside of the UK.
If you are unhappy with your purchase (faulty or damaged), providing you contact us within 5 working days of receiving it by phone or email (see below for contact details), we will offer a full refund, providing the item is un-used and in its original undamaged packaging. We recommend returning items to us by a recorded/signed for delivery method. If the item is faulty or damaged, we would cover the return carriage charges.