OXFORD AQUATEX MP3/3 WHEELER COVER
The Oxford Aquatex is THE essential motorcycle/scooter cover. As you would expect from the world’s best-selling motorcycle cover it comes packed with useful features and is built to last.
Designed for both outdoor and indoor use, it offers protection against rain and dust. Police initiatives have also shown that bike covers can be a useful theft deterrent. This is especially true if you securely the belly strap in place and use the cover in conjunction with a chain lock, threaded through the lock holes provided, securing both motorcycle and cover in place at the same time.
The UK’s most respected motorcycle consumer title RiDE Magazine rated the Aquatex BEST BUY in their market review. They praised the combination of weatherproofing, quality construction, useful additional features and incredible value.
- Double-stitched polyester for strength and durability
- Complete exterior and interior protection – can be used both as an outdoor rain cover and an indoor dust cover
- An elasticated base with a belly strap creates a snug and secure fit
- Comes with a zipped carrier, to store away compactly when not in use
- Strong but lightweight material is UV resistant, so does not degrade in sunlight
- Double PU coating for optimal waterproofing
- Available in 6 sizes including MP3 and High-screen bikes
IMPORTANT: Do not allow this cover to come into direct contact with hot exhausts, engine parts or sharp objects
The following sizes are approximate, as the covers are shaped:-
- Scooter 203cm (Length) X 83cm (Width) X 119cm (Height)
- Medium 229cm (Length) X 99cm (Width) X 125cm (Height)
- Large 246cm (Length) X 104cm (Width) X 127cm (Height)
- X-Large 277cm (Length) X 104cm (Width) X 141cm (Height)
- MP3 220cm (length) X 77.5cm (Width) X 92cm (Height)
- High-screen 203cm (Length) X 83cm (Width) X 80cm (Height)
2 in stock (can be backordered)
To minimise the risk of fraud, we use PAYPAL to receive card payments from our customers. If you would prefer to pay by cheque, please email your order to email@example.com and post payments to the address below (see contact details). Your order will be dispatched once we are in receipt of the cheque and monies have been cleared.
DELIVERY & returns
We will email you to confirm your order, and we will process the order as soon as payment has been received. We will email you again when your item has been dispatched (3-5 working days). We make every effort to ensure the site is as up to date as it can be, but should an item be out of stock after you have placed an order, we will email you within five working days to clarify when we can dispatch it. Delivery is by next day courier for large items and 1st class post (signed for) for smaller items. Shipping costs will be calculated automatically within the shopping basket. If your package is not signed for and is returned to us, we will re-charge your postage fees to dispatch again. Unfortunately, we cannot despatch items outside of the UK.
If you are unhappy with your purchase (faulty or damaged), providing you contact us within 5 working days of receiving it by phone or email (see below for contact details), we will offer a full refund, providing the item is un-used and in its original undamaged packaging. We recommend returning items to us by a recorded/signed for delivery method. If the item is faulty or damaged, we would cover the return carriage charges.