No Drag Mach 3 Motorcycle Backpack
- Live life in the fast lane with the Mach 3 Motorcycle Backpack with No Drag Technology
- The Mach 3 features a bolstered back foam profile to increase air ventilation along with a separate shoe pocket. The removable helmet strap frees up your hands when off the bike, while the red interior helps you find all your items easily. Reach for the OGIO No Drag Mach 3 Back Pack whenever you hit the road!
- Streamlined single shot moulded exterior is water resistant and will not deform from wind shear
- Shoulder gasket conforms to body and increases aerodynamics
- Bolstered back foam profile increases air ventilation
- Soft neck shoulder straps increase comfort while riding and will not scratch helmet exterior
- 360-degree retro reflective safety piping and logo
- Zippered fleece lined personal electronics pocket
- Large main compartment with multiple interior storage compartments
- Fully featured organizer panel with zippered security pocket
- Dedicated stretch mesh shoe holders for the commuting professional
- High visibility red interior lining
- Ergonomic, padded and fully adjustable riding specific shoulder straps with quick release exit buckle
- Concealed aerodynamic carry handle
- Fully adjustable and removable no slip sternum strap
- Integrated external, removable soft Nubuck leather helmet carry strap
- Interior padded laptop sleeve with elastic closure fits most 15 inch laptops
- Padded iPad/tablet/e-reader sleeve
- Hydration ready
- Custom metal OGIO logo and trims
- Dimensions: 49 H x 32 W x 16.5 D cm
- Weight: 1.2 kg
- Capacity: 22 litres
Product TypeTravel Bags
1 in stock (can be backordered)
To minimise the risk of fraud, we use PAYPAL to receive card payments from our customers. If you would prefer to pay by cheque, please email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org and post payments to the address below (see contact details). Your order will be dispatched once we are in receipt of the cheque and monies have been cleared.
DELIVERY & returns
We will email you to confirm your order, and we will process the order as soon as payment has been received. We will email you again when your item has been dispatched (3-5 working days). We make every effort to ensure the site is as up to date as it can be, but should an item be out of stock after you have placed an order, we will email you within five working days to clarify when we can dispatch it. Delivery is by next day courier for large items and 1st class post (signed for) for smaller items. Shipping costs will be calculated automatically within the shopping basket. If your package is not signed for and is returned to us, we will re-charge your postage fees to dispatch again. Unfortunately, we cannot despatch items outside of the UK.
If you are unhappy with your purchase (faulty or damaged), providing you contact us within 5 working days of receiving it by phone or email (see below for contact details), we will offer a full refund, providing the item is un-used and in its original undamaged packaging. We recommend returning items to us by a recorded/signed for delivery method. If the item is faulty or damaged, we would cover the return carriage charges.