MUC-OFF 5x Premium Brush Kit
Take your bike cleaning regime to the next level with this versatile, quality and great value 5 Premium Brush Kit from Muc-Off. Ideal for agitating dirt while caring for your bike’s delicate finish.
- Soft Washing Brush with sintered bristle compound is designed to clean your frame and components while caring for delicate finishes. It’s all new design features a tough, impact resistant handle that won’t slip in extreme conditions, an oversized head for fast cleaning of large areas and rubberised impact zones for maximum protection.
- Detailing Brush is ideal for reaching hard-to-shift dirt on sprockets, hubs and other tight areas such as suspension mounts or fork crowns. It’s new design features a tough, impact resistant handle that won’t slip in extreme conditions, durable nylon bristles and rubberized impact zones for maximum protection on delicate finishes.
- Claw Brush features high quality construction with triple brush heads with tough nylon bristles and an integral scraper for mud de-clogging. It’s ideal for chain, cassette and sprockets, and it’s even 10-speed compatible.
- Wheel & Component Brush is shaped and contoured specifically to clean rims and spokes with ease. Its unique design features an impact-resistant, dual density handle and durable nylon bristles.
- Two Prong Brush is ideal for reaching hard-to-shift dirt on spokes, discs, shocks, cranks, linkages and pedals. It’s design features a tough, impact resistant handle that won’t slip in extreme conditions and durable nylon bristles. The twin brush heads can be altered and repositioned to reach the tightest of areas.
To maintain performance of all brushes avoid use with boiling water and on hot parts. We recommend using warm water and allowing all hot parts to cool before use.
3 in stock
To minimise the risk of fraud, we use PAYPAL to receive card payments from our customers. If you would prefer to pay by cheque, please email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org and post payments to the address below (see contact details). Your order will be dispatched once we are in receipt of the cheque and monies have been cleared.
DELIVERY & returns
We will email you to confirm your order, and we will process the order as soon as payment has been received. We will email you again when your item has been dispatched (3-5 working days). We make every effort to ensure the site is as up to date as it can be, but should an item be out of stock after you have placed an order, we will email you within five working days to clarify when we can dispatch it. Delivery is by next day courier for large items and 1st class post (signed for) for smaller items. Shipping costs will be calculated automatically within the shopping basket. If your package is not signed for and is returned to us, we will re-charge your postage fees to dispatch again. Unfortunately, we cannot despatch items outside of the UK.
If you are unhappy with your purchase (faulty or damaged), providing you contact us within 5 working days of receiving it by phone or email (see below for contact details), we will offer a full refund, providing the item is un-used and in its original undamaged packaging. We recommend returning items to us by a recorded/signed for delivery method. If the item is faulty or damaged, we would cover the return carriage charges.