Motul 300V2 4T Factory Line 10W50 Oil 1L
Motul 300V2 4T Factory Line 10W50 1 Litre
Motul 300V² 4T Factory Line 10w-50 is a high performance, fully synthetic racing engine lubricant developed for Factory Teams and designed to offer maximum power output and better clutch grip control with outstanding engine and gearbox protection when running under all types of extreme conditions.
Recommended for motorcycles equipped with 4-stroke engines with or without integrated gearboxes, wet or dry clutch and racing engines operating at very high temperatures and from low to high revs including Speed bikes, MotoGP, SuperSport, Superbike, uphill, hill climb, dirt bikes, cross bikes and MX.
Also suitable for ATV’s and UTV’s.
Note: For optimum engine and gearbox performance, avoid mixing with other synthetic or mineral lubricants.
- Most advanced Ester Technology allows maximum engine power output without compromising reliability and wear
- Based on an innovative anti-wear additive package
- Organic base uses non-fossil renewable materials limits the environmental impact, allowing carbon footprint to be reduced by 18% during the manufacturing process
- Increased Torque – Low oil film traction at low revolution speed:
- Torque improvement above 1% against a 15w-60 reference oil, allowing faster acceleration and better control of the bike
- Increased Clutch Grip – Optimised friction control:
- JASO T903 test showed 2.3 % of friction improvement against a competitor reference oil, allowing better motricity and traction control in tough riding conditions
- Increased Gearbox Reliability – High shear stability of the oil film:
- FZG Test showed very strong shear stability and protection performance with only 0.26% of pitting on one gear tooth out of 16 after the 300 hours run at 3000 rpm
- Increased Maximum Power Output – Low oil film friction at high revolution speed:
- Power improvement of 1.3 hp @ 14000 tr/mn against a competitor reference oil, which increases the engine power output allowing faster throttle response, higher straight line and cornering speeds
- Increased Oil Durability – Optimised oxidation stability and protection:
- The PDSC test showed an induction oxidation time of 176.8 minutes outperforming the competitor reference oil by 44%
- The Daimler Oxidation Test showed outstanding oxidation resistance and stay in grade performance over the 168 hours cycle by remaining in the 10w-50 grade, when the competitor reference oil dropped significantly to a 10w-40 grade
- Allows higher running temperature without compromising engine protection
- Constant Engine Performance – Improved engine cleanliness:
- The Panel Coker Test showed very low deposit levels with a merit rating outperforming the competitor reference oil by 7.6%
- Allows outstanding engine cleanness and constant performance over the drain interval
- Above existing standards
- Wet clutch compatibility checked on JASO T903 test
To minimise the risk of fraud, we use PAYPAL to receive card payments from our customers. If you would prefer to pay by cheque, please email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org and post payments to the address below (see contact details). Your order will be dispatched once we are in receipt of the cheque and monies have been cleared.
DELIVERY & returns
We will email you to confirm your order, and we will process the order as soon as payment has been received. We will email you again when your item has been dispatched (3-5 working days). We make every effort to ensure the site is as up to date as it can be, but should an item be out of stock after you have placed an order, we will email you within five working days to clarify when we can dispatch it. Delivery is by next day courier for large items and 1st class post (signed for) for smaller items. Shipping costs will be calculated automatically within the shopping basket. If your package is not signed for and is returned to us, we will re-charge your postage fees to dispatch again. Unfortunately, we cannot despatch items outside of the UK.
If you are unhappy with your purchase (faulty or damaged), providing you contact us within 5 working days of receiving it by phone or email (see below for contact details), we will offer a full refund, providing the item is un-used and in its original undamaged packaging. We recommend returning items to us by a recorded/signed for delivery method. If the item is faulty or damaged, we would cover the return carriage charges.