INTERPHONE UCOM 16 BLUETOOTH INTERCOM- SINGLE UNIT
The U-com 16 intercom from Interphone has an ultra slim design of just 12mm thickness. Thanks to its advanced Mesh technology you will enjoy a reliable connection, enabling you to connect up to 24 riders, with a simple click. But it does not end there, the total compatibility with all Sena, TFT, GPS and OEM systems by the biggest helmet manufacturers on the market makes it the perfect adventure companion. U-com 16 also offers very high audio performance thanks to 40mm HD speakers for an immersive deep sound while you’re listening to the radio or your favourite playlists, including in the background during a conversation. Another distinctive element of this model is the zero impact design on the helmet. The convenient handy separate battery placed on the back of the helmet will never be seen and can be replaced to double the duration of the intercom and its high performance.
- Mesh communication in a group of up to 24 intercoms
- Battery duration in intercom only mode up to 8h in Mesh and 15h in Bluetooth
- Complete charge in 1h
- Extensive compatibility with all Sena, TFT and GPS systems on the market
- Integrated voice control to manage the device’s functions
- The connection between intercoms is up to 1.6km
- Waterproof to level IP67
- Configure through Smartphone App
- Built-in FM radio with RDS function allowing 10 preset stations
- 40 mm HD top sound speakers
- Possibility to charge the intercom during use
- Adhesive pad – Hook and loop for helmet installation
- Clip assembly support
- TS 40mm speakers
- Boom and wired microphones and adhesive
- Removable battery with support for helmet installation
- Type C USB cable for data and charging
1 in stock
To minimise the risk of fraud, we use PAYPAL to receive card payments from our customers. If you would prefer to pay by cheque, please email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org and post payments to the address below (see contact details). Your order will be dispatched once we are in receipt of the cheque and monies have been cleared.
DELIVERY & returns
We will email you to confirm your order, and we will process the order as soon as payment has been received. We will email you again when your item has been dispatched (3-5 working days). We make every effort to ensure the site is as up to date as it can be, but should an item be out of stock after you have placed an order, we will email you within five working days to clarify when we can dispatch it. Delivery is by next day courier for large items and 1st class post (signed for) for smaller items. Shipping costs will be calculated automatically within the shopping basket. If your package is not signed for and is returned to us, we will re-charge your postage fees to dispatch again. Unfortunately, we cannot despatch items outside of the UK.
If you are unhappy with your purchase (faulty or damaged), providing you contact us within 5 working days of receiving it by phone or email (see below for contact details), we will offer a full refund, providing the item is un-used and in its original undamaged packaging. We recommend returning items to us by a recorded/signed for delivery method. If the item is faulty or damaged, we would cover the return carriage charges.