HJC RPHA 71 Pinna MC1SF Red Motorcycle Helmet
HJC’s second-generation premium sport-touring model designed for any ride from city commutes to cross-country cruises, the RPHA 71 delivers superior performance in a compact, lightweight package and offers enhanced shock resistance and maximum protection thanks to its Premium Integrated Matrix (PIM) Evo shell and multi-density EPS.
Engineered for a quieter, more aerodynamic ride through extensive wind-tunnel testing, the sun-visor-equipped RPHA 71 brings back all the same features of its popular predecessor while improving the rider’s overall experience. The RPHA 71 will also accept the second generation of SMART HJC Bluetooth communication systems, allowing riders to stay connected and focused on the road ahead.
• Premium Integrated Matrix / P.I.M EVO: Reinforcement materials including Carbon-Aramid Hybrid and Natural Fibre, provide enhanced shock-resistant performance, more comfort and lightness of the helmet.
• Aerodynamic designed shell reduces air resistance & provides stability at high speed.
• Full front-to-back airflow: 2 intakes and 2 exhausts.
• Pinlock Ready HJ-40 Visor: provides 99% UV protection, anti-scratch coated.
• Quick, simple and secure visor (shield) ratchet system. Smooth ratchet movement & improved visor sealing.
• Push & release visor lock – easy to open but more secure.
• Adjustable 3-step sunshield for optimized position.
• Dark Smoke sun shield installed.
• Includes Pinlock 120 DKS468.
• Double-D ring locking system.
• Interior with advanced anti-bacteria fabric provides enhanced moisture wicking and quick drying function.
Glasses grooves can accommodate riders who wear glasses.
• Crown and Cheek pads: removable and washable.
• Ready for 21B & 50B Bluetooth (sold separately).
Meets or exceeds ECE 22.06 approved. Testing includes energy attenuation, penetration resistance, chin strap structural integrity and labeling requirements for on-road motorcycle helmets.
PIM EVO shell
New shell material consists of carbon-aramid fibre, carbon fibre, glass fibre, organic non-woven fabric, and natural linen fibre to provide enhanced Shock-Resistant performance for a more comfortable and lighter helmet.
New sun shield mechanism
Integrated Sunshield: Anti-fog coated smoke tinted sun visor deploys quickly and easily by bottom positioned new operation system. Its new mechanism allows adjusting the depth in 3 different positions according to your morphology and preference for an optimal fit.
5 year warranty
The warranty is applicable to manufacturers’ defects for up to 5 years from the date of purchase, or 7 years from the date of manufacturing (whichever comes first).
To minimise the risk of fraud, we use PAYPAL to receive card payments from our customers. If you would prefer to pay by cheque, please email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org and post payments to the address below (see contact details). Your order will be dispatched once we are in receipt of the cheque and monies have been cleared.
DELIVERY & returns
We will email you to confirm your order, and we will process the order as soon as payment has been received. We will email you again when your item has been dispatched (3-5 working days). We make every effort to ensure the site is as up to date as it can be, but should an item be out of stock after you have placed an order, we will email you within five working days to clarify when we can dispatch it. Delivery is by next day courier for large items and 1st class post (signed for) for smaller items. Shipping costs will be calculated automatically within the shopping basket. If your package is not signed for and is returned to us, we will re-charge your postage fees to dispatch again. Unfortunately, we cannot despatch items outside of the UK.
If you are unhappy with your purchase (faulty or damaged), providing you contact us within 5 working days of receiving it by phone or email (see below for contact details), we will offer a full refund, providing the item is un-used and in its original undamaged packaging. We recommend returning items to us by a recorded/signed for delivery method. If the item is faulty or damaged, we would cover the return carriage charges.