HJC RPHA 11 Toothless Dragon Fluo MC4SF Helmet
The last known Night Fury in existence once thought of as the “unholy offspring of lightning and death itself”, Toothless has proven to be much more of a giant, winged kitten than the stuff of nightmares.
With the RPHA 11, HJC once again sets new standards for helmet performance. Many additional design innovations create an aerodynamically superior helmet with excellent ventilation, luxurious comfort and outstanding safety features. The RPHA 11 indisputably demonstrates why HJC remains #1 in the world.
Originally built for the racetrack, the RPHA 11 is HJC’s premium sport helmet, designed with an aerodynamic shell structure for extreme performance at maximum speeds.
The Premium Integrated Matrix (P.I.M Plus) shell composition provides enhanced shock-resistant performance and a more comfortable and lightweight helmet using reinforcement materials that include carbon and carbon-glass hybrid fabric. The features cater to sport riders with an enlarged eye port for an increased view in a tucked position and an outstanding airflow ventilation system. Additional safety features include reflective patches on the rear neck area and an emergency release cheek pad system for safe and quick helmet removal in an emergency situation.
• Meets or exceeds ECE 22.05 approved. Testing includes energy attenuation, penetration resistance, chin strap structural integrity and labeling requirements for on-road motorcycle helmets.
• Reinforcement materials, including Carbon and Carbon-Glass Hybrid fabric, provide enhanced Shock-Resistant performance for a more comfortable and lighter helmet.
• HJ-26 visor – all HJC shields offer 99% UV-A & B protection.
• 2D Flat Shield comes equipped with the tear-off post. Tear offs can be purchased separately.
• Additional 2D dark smoke shield is included.
• 3D shield prepared with Pinlock pins. Pinlock Anti-fog inserts can be purchased separately from authorized dealers.
• Enhanced center clip dual locking shield system is ideal for racing conditions.
• A quick-release shield system offers a simple and secure tool-less system to quickly remove the shield from your helmet.
• HJC helmets are tested in the laboratory as well as in “real-life” to meet the highest quality standards. HJC is one of the very few helmet companies equipped with its own state-of-the-art wind tunnel laboratory to test aerodynamics, ventilation, noise, and more. The HJC wind tunnel test lab measures the air forces in a variety of riding conditions to improve helmet performance.
• Advanced anti-bacterial fabric (multicool with polygiene) provides enhanced moisture-wicking and quick-drying function.
• Removable Interior.
• Glasses grooves can accommodate riders who wear glasses.
• Advanced channeling ventilation system – HJC’s helmets have added experience in designing the MotoGP race helmets to have the best technology in aerodynamics and ventilation and related fields. HJC’s helmets provide the airiest helmets on the market.
• Emergency Kit (Cheek Pads) for safe and quick rescue in an emergency situation.
• Double D-Ring Rapid Fire™ shield replacement system- a simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal, and installation for efficient operations.
• The warranty is applicable to manufacturers’ defects for up to 5 years from the date of purchase, or 7 years from the date of manufacturing (whichever comes first).
To minimise the risk of fraud, we use PAYPAL to receive card payments from our customers. If you would prefer to pay by cheque, please email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org and post payments to the address below (see contact details). Your order will be dispatched once we are in receipt of the cheque and monies have been cleared.
DELIVERY & returns
We will email you to confirm your order, and we will process the order as soon as payment has been received. We will email you again when your item has been dispatched (3-5 working days). We make every effort to ensure the site is as up to date as it can be, but should an item be out of stock after you have placed an order, we will email you within five working days to clarify when we can dispatch it. Delivery is by next day courier for large items and 1st class post (signed for) for smaller items. Shipping costs will be calculated automatically within the shopping basket. If your package is not signed for and is returned to us, we will re-charge your postage fees to dispatch again. Unfortunately, we cannot despatch items outside of the UK.
If you are unhappy with your purchase (faulty or damaged), providing you contact us within 5 working days of receiving it by phone or email (see below for contact details), we will offer a full refund, providing the item is un-used and in its original undamaged packaging. We recommend returning items to us by a recorded/signed for delivery method. If the item is faulty or damaged, we would cover the return carriage charges.