HJC RPHA 11 Eldon Helmet- Various Colours
Originally built for the racetrack, the RPHA 11 is HJC’s premium sport helmet, designed with an aerodynamic shell structure for extreme performance at maximum speeds. The Premium Integrated Matrix (P.I.M Plus) shell composition provides enhanced shock-resistant performance and a more comfortable and lightweight helmet using reinforcement materials that include carbon and carbon-glass hybrid fabric. The features cater to sport riders with an enlarged eye port for an increased view in a tucked position and an outstanding airflow ventilation system. Additional safety features include reflective patches on the rear neck area and an emergency release cheek pad system for safe and quick helmet removal in an emergency situation.
• Optimized shell design for outstanding air flow ventilation system
• RapidFire™ Visor Replacement System: Simple and secure visor ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operations
• Aerodynamic shell structure for extreme performance at maximum speeds
• Emergency Kit (Cheek Pads) for safe and quick rescue in emergency situation
• Wider eye port provides better peripheral vision for rider
• Enhanced Visor Dual Lock System for high speed racing condition
• Multicool Interior with advanced anti-bacteria fabric provides enhanced moisture wicking and quick drying function than previous generation. Crown and cheek pads are removable and washable
• It comes standard with both the 2D Dark Smoke Visor and the Pinlock
*PLEASE NOTE A CRASH HELMET IS A SAFETY ITEM. Therefore we are unable to accept returns.
To minimise the risk of fraud, we use PAYPAL to receive card payments from our customers. If you would prefer to pay by cheque, please email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org and post payments to the address below (see contact details). Your order will be dispatched once we are in receipt of the cheque and monies have been cleared.
DELIVERY & returns
We will email you to confirm your order, and we will process the order as soon as payment has been received. We will email you again when your item has been dispatched (3-5 working days). We make every effort to ensure the site is as up to date as it can be, but should an item be out of stock after you have placed an order, we will email you within five working days to clarify when we can dispatch it. Delivery is by next day courier for large items and 1st class post (signed for) for smaller items. Shipping costs will be calculated automatically within the shopping basket. If your package is not signed for and is returned to us, we will re-charge your postage fees to dispatch again. Unfortunately, we cannot despatch items outside of the UK.
If you are unhappy with your purchase (faulty or damaged), providing you contact us within 5 working days of receiving it by phone or email (see below for contact details), we will offer a full refund, providing the item is un-used and in its original undamaged packaging. We recommend returning items to us by a recorded/signed for delivery method. If the item is faulty or damaged, we would cover the return carriage charges.