HJC C70 Lantic- Various Colours
The C 70 features an internal sun shield with a manual, easy-slide lever mechanism. The Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell provides a lightweight helmet, with superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology. The ACS Advanced Channelling Ventilation system allows full front to back airflow to flush heat and humidity up and out.
• Advanced Polycarbonate shell: Lightweight, Superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology.
• Aerodynamic shell with large eye port for greater visibility.
• ACS Advanced Channelling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out.
• Micro Buckle: Quick-release and adjustable.
• RapidFire™ Visor Replacement System: Simple and secure visor ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operation.
• Removable, moisture-wicking interior with advanced anti-bacterial fabric.
Meets or exceeds ECE 22.05 approved. Testing includes energy attenuation, penetration resistance, chin strap structural integrity and labeling requirements for on-road motorcycle helmets
• All HJC shields offer 99% UV-A & B protection
• Anti-fog lens Pinlock® ready max vision shield
Sun Shield: HJ-V7
Integrated Sun Visor: Improved peripheral vision and excellent sunlight blocking help to reduce eye strain. Anti-Fog and Anti-Scratch coated.
• Supercool Interior keeps the rider cool and fresh with moisture-wicking, odour-free, and advanced silver antibacterial fabric
• Removable Interior
• Glasses grooves: Accommodates riders who wear eyeglasses and sunglasses
ACS Advanced Channelling Ventilation System
HJC’s helmets, along with our technology, have added experience in designing the MotoGP race helmets to have the best technology in aerodynamics and ventilation and related fields. HJC’s helmets provide the airiest helmets on the market. Experience the best performance with your HJC helmet.
3 Year Warranty
The warranty is applicable to manufacturer’s defects for ups to 3 years from the date or purchase or 5 years from the date of manufacturing (whichever comes first).
To minimise the risk of fraud, we use PAYPAL to receive card payments from our customers. If you would prefer to pay by cheque, please email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org and post payments to the address below (see contact details). Your order will be dispatched once we are in receipt of the cheque and monies have been cleared.
DELIVERY & returns
We will email you to confirm your order, and we will process the order as soon as payment has been received. We will email you again when your item has been dispatched (3-5 working days). We make every effort to ensure the site is as up to date as it can be, but should an item be out of stock after you have placed an order, we will email you within five working days to clarify when we can dispatch it. Delivery is by next day courier for large items and 1st class post (signed for) for smaller items. Shipping costs will be calculated automatically within the shopping basket. If your package is not signed for and is returned to us, we will re-charge your postage fees to dispatch again. Unfortunately, we cannot despatch items outside of the UK.
If you are unhappy with your purchase (faulty or damaged), providing you contact us within 5 working days of receiving it by phone or email (see below for contact details), we will offer a full refund, providing the item is un-used and in its original undamaged packaging. We recommend returning items to us by a recorded/signed for delivery method. If the item is faulty or damaged, we would cover the return carriage charges.