HELD AIR “N” DRY GTX MOTORCYCLE GLOVES
Truly innovative, these waterproof touring gloves from Held feature GORE-TEX 2in1 technology with two separate chambers. The first chamber is unlined and perforated for excellent breathability in warm weather. The second chamber is 100% waterproof, thanks to the GORE-TEX membrane. Molded knuckle guards and SUPERFABRIC for an extremely high level of abrasion-resistance make this glove as safe as it is comfortable.
- DuPont Cordura with leather detailed back with kangaroo leather palm
- Waterproof compartment with Pique Push Pull lining
- Also has unlined compartment
- Gore-Tex waterproof, windproof and breathable membrane
- Gore 2in1 technology (1 side waterproof, 1 side unlined)
- Hook and loop adjustment at wrists and cuffs
- Visor wipe on index finger
- Elasticated leather panels on back, thumb and fingers
- Perforated leather back
- Perforated hand for maximum ventilation
- Hard plastic knuckle protection
- Superfabric reinforcement on edge of hand
- 3M Scotchlite reflectors
- 5 year warranty (registration required)
To minimise the risk of fraud, we use PAYPAL to receive card payments from our customers. If you would prefer to pay by cheque, please email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org and post payments to the address below (see contact details). Your order will be dispatched once we are in receipt of the cheque and monies have been cleared.
DELIVERY & returns
We will email you to confirm your order, and we will process the order as soon as payment has been received. We will email you again when your item has been dispatched (3-5 working days). We make every effort to ensure the site is as up to date as it can be, but should an item be out of stock after you have placed an order, we will email you within five working days to clarify when we can dispatch it. Delivery is by next day courier for large items and 1st class post (signed for) for smaller items. Shipping costs will be calculated automatically within the shopping basket. If your package is not signed for and is returned to us, we will re-charge your postage fees to dispatch again. Unfortunately, we cannot despatch items outside of the UK.
If you are unhappy with your purchase (faulty or damaged), providing you contact us within 5 working days of receiving it by phone or email (see below for contact details), we will offer a full refund, providing the item is un-used and in its original undamaged packaging. We recommend returning items to us by a recorded/signed for delivery method. If the item is faulty or damaged, we would cover the return carriage charges.