GARMIN ZUMO XT GPS
The rugged zūmo® XT all-terrain motorcycle navigator is built for adventure. Its ultrabright 5.5” display is glove-friendly and rain-resistant. It can withstand all kinds of weather, extreme temperatures and vibrations. Get adventurous routes with turn-by-turn directions for on-road navigation and topographic or BirdsEye Satellite Imagery for off-road guidance — no subscription needed. Rider alerts help prepare you for sharp curves and railroad crossings. Easily manage and review routes, tracks and waypoints across your navigator, smartphone and computer by using the Garmin Explore™ ecosystem. Pair with a compatible inReach® satellite communicator (sold separately) … for interactive SOS, two-way messaging and location sharing
• 5.5” ultrabright, glove-friendly display with crisp HD resolution in landscape or portrait mode; rain-resistant (IPX7) and built to military standard 810G for thermal and shock resistance
• Easily switch between spoken turn-by-turn directions for streets in Europe, preloaded topographic maps for Europe and global BirdsEye Satellite Imagery, so you can always have the perfect map for your ride. Map updates included.
• Access to BirdsEye Satellite Imagery with direct-to-device downloads and no annual subscription
• Garmin Adventurous Routing™ options find curvy or hilly roads for a fun and exciting riding experience
• Safety features include BLUETOOTH® hands-free calling, rider alerts, automatic incident notifications and pairing with a compatible inReach® satellite communicator (sold separately)1
• Easily manage and review routes, tracks and waypoints across your navigator, smartphone and computer by using the Garmin Explore™ ecosystem
• Record your route by using the track recorder, and save or share it for future adventures
• Access live traffic and weather, share routes with other riders, and get phone notifications via the Garmin Drive™ app
• Stream music from your smartphone through the zūmo® XT navigator, or play MP3 files stored on your zūmo
• Includes a iOverlander™ points of interest, , TripAdvisor® traveler ratings and millions of popular places, thanks to Foursquare®
• Battery life up to 6 hours (3.5 hours with backlight at 100% brightness), or hard-wire to constant power
• Easily import and share GPX files using the Garmin Drive™ app
7 in stock
To minimise the risk of fraud, we use PAYPAL to receive card payments from our customers. If you would prefer to pay by cheque, please email your order to email@example.com and post payments to the address below (see contact details). Your order will be dispatched once we are in receipt of the cheque and monies have been cleared.
DELIVERY & returns
We will email you to confirm your order, and we will process the order as soon as payment has been received. We will email you again when your item has been dispatched (3-5 working days). We make every effort to ensure the site is as up to date as it can be, but should an item be out of stock after you have placed an order, we will email you within five working days to clarify when we can dispatch it. Delivery is by next day courier for large items and 1st class post (signed for) for smaller items. Shipping costs will be calculated automatically within the shopping basket. If your package is not signed for and is returned to us, we will re-charge your postage fees to dispatch again. Unfortunately, we cannot despatch items outside of the UK.
If you are unhappy with your purchase (faulty or damaged), providing you contact us within 5 working days of receiving it by phone or email (see below for contact details), we will offer a full refund, providing the item is un-used and in its original undamaged packaging. We recommend returning items to us by a recorded/signed for delivery method. If the item is faulty or damaged, we would cover the return carriage charges.