FIVE SCRAMBLER MOTORCYCLE GLOVES BLACK/TAN
In the 1920s, the term “scrambler” was used in England to designate races on dirt tracks, the forerunner of motocross. This term would be taken up in the U.S. in the 1950s and ‘60s to refer to a road motorcycle with off-road ambitions. Today, a Scrambler is a motorcycle (new or vintage) with a stripped-down vintage look that can ride on and off the asphalt. And now, it signifies a glove from FIVE’s Custom collection devoted to fans of this type of machine, or simply their signature style.
- It opts for a clearly pared-down, “customizable” look, with its distinctive, interchangeable velcro patches
- True comfort is reflected in its stretch, ventilated topside construction in Twill Span and palm in Nash synthetic leather
- It offers marvellous grip on the handlebars, and its brown colour beautifully contrasts with the rest of the glove
- Perforated, supple, durable goat leather adorns the outer fingers and wrist of the glove
- Protection is also assured by several foam reinforcements placed around the most exposed zones, which has allowed this glove to obtain a CE level 1 certification
- The Scrambler offers vintage charm with a unique, modern touch. It even features the Touch Screen™ system on the index finger for handling device screens…
Further proof that you can be inspired by the past but live at today’s pace.
To minimise the risk of fraud, we use PAYPAL to receive card payments from our customers. If you would prefer to pay by cheque, please email your order to email@example.com and post payments to the address below (see contact details). Your order will be dispatched once we are in receipt of the cheque and monies have been cleared.
DELIVERY & returns
We will email you to confirm your order, and we will process the order as soon as payment has been received. We will email you again when your item has been dispatched (3-5 working days). We make every effort to ensure the site is as up to date as it can be, but should an item be out of stock after you have placed an order, we will email you within five working days to clarify when we can dispatch it. Delivery is by next day courier for large items and 1st class post (signed for) for smaller items. Shipping costs will be calculated automatically within the shopping basket. If your package is not signed for and is returned to us, we will re-charge your postage fees to dispatch again. Unfortunately, we cannot despatch items outside of the UK.
If you are unhappy with your purchase (faulty or damaged), providing you contact us within 5 working days of receiving it by phone or email (see below for contact details), we will offer a full refund, providing the item is un-used and in its original undamaged packaging. We recommend returning items to us by a recorded/signed for delivery method. If the item is faulty or damaged, we would cover the return carriage charges.