FIVE E3 EVO MOTORCYCLE GLOVES FLUO/BLACK
The E3 style thus gives you access to a FIVE Enduro range that keeps expanding. CE certified for open-road use, as certain regulations require. The E3 EVO features:
- A metacarpal-phalangeal protective shell in soft TPR, concealed under mixed Spandex™ / Polymesh construction. While this shell promises protection in case of contact with pebbles, branches, or if you take a tumble on the open road, these two materials give the E3 EVO extreme flexibility, so that nothing hinders the mobility of the rider’s hand
- A synthetic leather reinforcement ventilated at the point of contact with the handlebars seeks to reduce the risk of thumb blisters
- Similarly, the palm in AX Suede® Novobuck is reinforced on the hypothenar muscle with a synthetic leather inset and features a silicone print for optimal grip on the controls
- Slip-on and closure are made easy with the inclusion of a pull tab (on the palm side) and an adjustable Velcro® flap integrated into the glove’s construction
- The E3 EVO proves to be extremely lightweight despite its one-piece protective shell, and even includes a Touch Screen™ system on the index finger, allowing you to handle your device screens (smartphone or GPS)
It’s all more than enough to satisfy Enduro lovers and ramblers who are exacting… but frugal.
To minimise the risk of fraud, we use PAYPAL to receive card payments from our customers. If you would prefer to pay by cheque, please email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org and post payments to the address below (see contact details). Your order will be dispatched once we are in receipt of the cheque and monies have been cleared.
DELIVERY & returns
We will email you to confirm your order, and we will process the order as soon as payment has been received. We will email you again when your item has been dispatched (3-5 working days). We make every effort to ensure the site is as up to date as it can be, but should an item be out of stock after you have placed an order, we will email you within five working days to clarify when we can dispatch it. Delivery is by next day courier for large items and 1st class post (signed for) for smaller items. Shipping costs will be calculated automatically within the shopping basket. If your package is not signed for and is returned to us, we will re-charge your postage fees to dispatch again. Unfortunately, we cannot despatch items outside of the UK.
If you are unhappy with your purchase (faulty or damaged), providing you contact us within 5 working days of receiving it by phone or email (see below for contact details), we will offer a full refund, providing the item is un-used and in its original undamaged packaging. We recommend returning items to us by a recorded/signed for delivery method. If the item is faulty or damaged, we would cover the return carriage charges.