ARAI QUANTIC SPACE MOTORCYCLE HELMET – BLUE
HIGH SPEED COMFORT FOR THE LONG HAUL
As with every Arai, the Quantic is formed around protection, first and foremost. Manufactured by hand, the outer shell maintains core strength but with a substantial weight reduction. The smooth, round shape is a key Arai signature and primarily designed to ‘glance-off’ and spread impact forces. Using the aerodynamic and protective abilities of Arai’s full-race helmets and all the experience and know-how earned over millions of road kilometres, the new Quantic slips through the air neatly and efficiently, wrapping its wearer in a cocoon of luxury.
- Comprehensive and controllable ventilation with 6 intake and 6 exhaust ports
- 3D Arai logo duct with two central 10mm intake ports
- One-piece rear exhaust with spoiler function, neck exhaust vent and side exhausts
- Removable and washable brushed nylon liner material
- 5mm ‘peel away’ temple pad offers additional interior width if needed
- Emergency release system (ERS) allows easier access to an injured rider
- Breath guard works in conjunction with the dual-pivot chin vent to better direct fresh air
- Officially approved and certified according to the ECE R22-06 standard.
To minimise the risk of fraud, we use PAYPAL to receive card payments from our customers. If you would prefer to pay by cheque, please email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org and post payments to the address below (see contact details). Your order will be dispatched once we are in receipt of the cheque and monies have been cleared.
DELIVERY & returns
We will email you to confirm your order, and we will process the order as soon as payment has been received. We will email you again when your item has been dispatched (3-5 working days). We make every effort to ensure the site is as up to date as it can be, but should an item be out of stock after you have placed an order, we will email you within five working days to clarify when we can dispatch it. Delivery is by next day courier for large items and 1st class post (signed for) for smaller items. Shipping costs will be calculated automatically within the shopping basket. If your package is not signed for and is returned to us, we will re-charge your postage fees to dispatch again. Unfortunately, we cannot despatch items outside of the UK.
If you are unhappy with your purchase (faulty or damaged), providing you contact us within 5 working days of receiving it by phone or email (see below for contact details), we will offer a full refund, providing the item is un-used and in its original undamaged packaging. We recommend returning items to us by a recorded/signed for delivery method. If the item is faulty or damaged, we would cover the return carriage charges.