Alpinestar Stella SP-8 V2 Gloves
A CE certified glove developed specially for female riders from highly abrasion resistant full grain leather, the Stella SP-8 V2 features Alpinestars patented finger-bridge and synthetic suede palm reinforcement for grip and long-lasting comfort. A velcro cuff closure and a new anatomically profiled grip insert on palm and thumb, this glove affords a secure performance riding fit.
• Premium, full-grain leather construction is durable and offers excellent abrasion resistance.
• An innovative microfiber and PU grip insert strategically position on palm and thumb for excellent levels of grip control and durability.
• Chassis is profiled for female specific fit and Alpinestars’ exclusive ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb offers improved range of hand movement and greater sensitivity while operating the bike controls.
• Incorporates premium quality suede palm and landing reinforcement for grip, control and durability.
• Alpinestars’ patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents seam failure and finger separation in the event of a slide.
• Excellent repeated impact performance offered by an advanced over-molded polymer knuckle protector.
• EVA foam padding reinforcements on thumb, wrist, back of hand, finger and palm for comfort and abrasion performance.
• Perforated leather cuff, plus perforated finger sidewalls for superb breathability.
• Velcro cuff closure, plus elasticized wrist design for secure, personalized fit.
• Pre-shaped fingers and external seams for comfort and exceptional feel.
• Printed and embroidered logos on wrist and fingers, plus heat stamped logo on knuckle.
• Touchscreen compatible fingertip on index finger for use with touch screen devices.
To minimise the risk of fraud, we use PAYPAL to receive card payments from our customers. If you would prefer to pay by cheque, please email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org and post payments to the address below (see contact details). Your order will be dispatched once we are in receipt of the cheque and monies have been cleared.
DELIVERY & returns
We will email you to confirm your order, and we will process the order as soon as payment has been received. We will email you again when your item has been dispatched (3-5 working days). We make every effort to ensure the site is as up to date as it can be, but should an item be out of stock after you have placed an order, we will email you within five working days to clarify when we can dispatch it. Delivery is by next day courier for large items and 1st class post (signed for) for smaller items. Shipping costs will be calculated automatically within the shopping basket. If your package is not signed for and is returned to us, we will re-charge your postage fees to dispatch again. Unfortunately, we cannot despatch items outside of the UK.
If you are unhappy with your purchase (faulty or damaged), providing you contact us within 5 working days of receiving it by phone or email (see below for contact details), we will offer a full refund, providing the item is un-used and in its original undamaged packaging. We recommend returning items to us by a recorded/signed for delivery method. If the item is faulty or damaged, we would cover the return carriage charges.