Alpinestars Vega v2 Drystar Gloves
The Vega V2 glove offers high degrees of insulation and weather protection when touring. Featuring a textile and leather construction with sturdy knuckle protection and a finger bridge on the third and fourth fingers, this glove is practical too; it comes equipped with a touchscreen compatible fingertip for use with GPS systems and smartphones.
- Drystar® waterproof and breathable technology for effective all-weather performance.
- Soft padding on finger for increased levels of rider comfort.
- Accordions on fingers for increased flexibility and fit.
- Finger bridge on third and fourth finger prevents finger roll and separation in an impact.
- Long cuff for extended coverage.
- Newly developed Alpinestars semi-transparent flexible PU knuckle.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
- CE Level 1 EN13594:2015, KP.
- Softshell glove with leather inserts for a timeless look.
- Thinsulate 80g insulation offers excellent thermal properties.
- Stretch fourchettes for enhanced levels of breathability and flexibility.
- Thumb and palm reinforcement for superior grip.
- Synthetic leather reinforcements with hard palm slider for high levels of abrasion resistance on key impact zones.
- Ergonomic wrist closure on backhand and large cuff closure for ease of use.
- Reflective piping on backhand and fingers.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertips.
To minimise the risk of fraud, we use PAYPAL to receive card payments from our customers. If you would prefer to pay by cheque, please email your order to email@example.com and post payments to the address below (see contact details). Your order will be dispatched once we are in receipt of the cheque and monies have been cleared.
DELIVERY & returns
We will email you to confirm your order, and we will process the order as soon as payment has been received. We will email you again when your item has been dispatched (3-5 working days). We make every effort to ensure the site is as up to date as it can be, but should an item be out of stock after you have placed an order, we will email you within five working days to clarify when we can dispatch it. Delivery is by next day courier for large items and 1st class post (signed for) for smaller items. Shipping costs will be calculated automatically within the shopping basket. If your package is not signed for and is returned to us, we will re-charge your postage fees to dispatch again. Unfortunately, we cannot despatch items outside of the UK.
If you are unhappy with your purchase (faulty or damaged), providing you contact us within 5 working days of receiving it by phone or email (see below for contact details), we will offer a full refund, providing the item is un-used and in its original undamaged packaging. We recommend returning items to us by a recorded/signed for delivery method. If the item is faulty or damaged, we would cover the return carriage charges.