Alpinestars Stella Sp-8 V3 Gloves B/W Diva Pink
A universal riding glove bristling with racing DNA, the Stella SP-8 v3 Leather Glove is constructed from highly abrasion resistant, full grain goat leather and synthetic leather, and delivers high levels of protection thanks to its hard knuckle protection. With a pre-shaped finger construction, a hook and loop cuff closure and a new anatomically profiled grip insert on palm and thumb, this glove affords a secure and highly personalized women’s performance riding fit and high levels of movement and comfort.
• Incorporates premium quality synthetic suede palm and landing reinforcement for grip, control and durability.
• Alpinestar patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents seam failure and finger separation in the event of a slide.
• Perforated cuff, plus perforated finger sidewalls for superb breathability.
• Hook and loop cuff closure, plus elasticized wrist design, for a secure, personalized fit.
• Pre-shaped, anatomical finger design and external seams for comfort and exceptional feel.
• Touchscreen compatible fingertip on index finger and thumb for use with touchscreen devices.
• New construction for reduced seams and enhanced rider comfort.
• Arshield reinforcement on palm for enhanced abrasion resistance in the landing zone.
To minimise the risk of fraud, we use PAYPAL to receive card payments from our customers. If you would prefer to pay by cheque, please email your order to email@example.com and post payments to the address below (see contact details). Your order will be dispatched once we are in receipt of the cheque and monies have been cleared.
DELIVERY & returns
We will email you to confirm your order, and we will process the order as soon as payment has been received. We will email you again when your item has been dispatched (3-5 working days). We make every effort to ensure the site is as up to date as it can be, but should an item be out of stock after you have placed an order, we will email you within five working days to clarify when we can dispatch it. Delivery is by next day courier for large items and 1st class post (signed for) for smaller items. Shipping costs will be calculated automatically within the shopping basket. If your package is not signed for and is returned to us, we will re-charge your postage fees to dispatch again. Unfortunately, we cannot despatch items outside of the UK.
If you are unhappy with your purchase (faulty or damaged), providing you contact us within 5 working days of receiving it by phone or email (see below for contact details), we will offer a full refund, providing the item is un-used and in its original undamaged packaging. We recommend returning items to us by a recorded/signed for delivery method. If the item is faulty or damaged, we would cover the return carriage charges.