Alpinestars Stella SMX 6 v2 Motorcycle Boots Drystar Black White & Fuchsia
A track and street performance riding boot which incorporates a newly designed upper for flexibility, the SMX-6 V2 is superbly anatomically profiled, packed with innovative features and has the latest advancements in Alpinestars’ performance footwear design and development. Every component on the CE certified SMX-6 V2 has been carefully designed to give riders a crucial performance edge in the form of protection innovations, improved ergonomics and comfort features.
- Newly designed boot upper incorporates innovative front, rear bellow and rear calf zones for superior levels of flexibility
- The upper is constructed from microfiber for durability and abrasion resistance
- Ergonomic last for forefoot streamlining to enable greater control of the bike’s controls and for superior, wide-ranging foot profile, fit and comfort
- Alpinestars’ innovative TPU lateral ankle brace protection provides a biomechanical support between lateral top calf/shin and ankle and offers improved structural integrity, protection against impact shocks, repeated abrasion resistance and flex support
- Air vents on the heel counter and shin plate plus breathable mesh inserts (vented version only) improve comfort and reduce fatigue on short and long rides
- High modulus TPU injected shin guard, calf protector, heel counter, shift pad, ankle brace and toe slider for improved shock protection and durability
- Double density ankle protector on medial side layered under the upper offers protective performance in key area
- Integrated, replaceable bi-injected TPU slider features new easy screw fixing concept for quicker and easier replacement
- Innovative instep and Achilles accordion flex zone construction for superior comfort, extension, control and support
- Internal insole with the shank reinforcement integrated for support to the arch area and foot protection
- Medial side entry opening/closure system features elastic-mounted zipper with wide velcro closure for flexibility and secure fit
- The aperture opening is large to promote easier entry/exit
- Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance
- Breathable textile interior lining features anti-sliding suede reinforcement on heel area help keep foot in position while riding
- New, removable anatomic footbed includes EVA and Lycra for performance, comfort and support
- Alpinestars’ new and exclusive compound rubber sole promotes improved feel and grip, water dispersion and durability
- The SMX-6 V2 Boot is CE certified
To minimise the risk of fraud, we use PAYPAL to receive card payments from our customers. If you would prefer to pay by cheque, please email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org and post payments to the address below (see contact details). Your order will be dispatched once we are in receipt of the cheque and monies have been cleared.
DELIVERY & returns
We will email you to confirm your order, and we will process the order as soon as payment has been received. We will email you again when your item has been dispatched (3-5 working days). We make every effort to ensure the site is as up to date as it can be, but should an item be out of stock after you have placed an order, we will email you within five working days to clarify when we can dispatch it. Delivery is by next day courier for large items and 1st class post (signed for) for smaller items. Shipping costs will be calculated automatically within the shopping basket. If your package is not signed for and is returned to us, we will re-charge your postage fees to dispatch again. Unfortunately, we cannot despatch items outside of the UK.
If you are unhappy with your purchase (faulty or damaged), providing you contact us within 5 working days of receiving it by phone or email (see below for contact details), we will offer a full refund, providing the item is un-used and in its original undamaged packaging. We recommend returning items to us by a recorded/signed for delivery method. If the item is faulty or damaged, we would cover the return carriage charges.