Alpinestars Stella Missile V3 Leather Pants
The Stella Missile V3 Leather Pants feature a newly evolved, precise ‘flex fit’ design, with the pre-curved legs, and flex zones on the knee and waist delivering a close riding fit with plenty of stretch for optimal rider movement. Featuring a premium leather chassis for enhanced abrasion resistance and ergonomic stretch panels for comfort, these pants are also equipped with a ventilation port on the knee for maximum airflow.
• Ventilation panel on the knee delivers maximum airflow; the knee is CE Certified, even when the panel is open.
• Comfort fit; design follows the contours of the knee for the optimal blend of comfort and freedom of movement.
• ‘High Flex’ design for an optimized fit and enhanced freedom of movement.
• Optimized for an engineered women’s fit.
• Dual layers in exposed areas for additional abrasion resistance.
• Pre-curved leg construction helps improve fit and reduce riding fatigue.
• Strategically positioned ventilation on thigh for internal air cooling.
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jackets
• Hook and loop waist adjuster for secure and personalized fit.
• Internal mesh lining with stretch panel inserts work in conjunction with outer stretch zones for freedom of movement.
• Alpinestars GP-R Lite internal protection on knee.
• Replaceable Sport knee sliders for excellent impact and abrasion resistance.
To minimise the risk of fraud, we use PAYPAL to receive card payments from our customers. If you would prefer to pay by cheque, please email your order to email@example.com and post payments to the address below (see contact details). Your order will be dispatched once we are in receipt of the cheque and monies have been cleared.
DELIVERY & returns
We will email you to confirm your order, and we will process the order as soon as payment has been received. We will email you again when your item has been dispatched (3-5 working days). We make every effort to ensure the site is as up to date as it can be, but should an item be out of stock after you have placed an order, we will email you within five working days to clarify when we can dispatch it. Delivery is by next day courier for large items and 1st class post (signed for) for smaller items. Shipping costs will be calculated automatically within the shopping basket. If your package is not signed for and is returned to us, we will re-charge your postage fees to dispatch again. Unfortunately, we cannot despatch items outside of the UK.
If you are unhappy with your purchase (faulty or damaged), providing you contact us within 5 working days of receiving it by phone or email (see below for contact details), we will offer a full refund, providing the item is un-used and in its original undamaged packaging. We recommend returning items to us by a recorded/signed for delivery method. If the item is faulty or damaged, we would cover the return carriage charges.