Alpinestars Stella Missile v2 Leathers Pants
Incorporating an upgraded fit design optimized for women riders and strategically positioned zippered air intakes, the Stella Missile v2 Leather Pant offers a close riding fit with plenty of stretch for movement. Offering a precise fit, a comfortable premium leather chassis and ergonomic stretch panels, the CE-certified Stella Missile v2 Leather Pant features class-leading protection inside and out, the ability to upgrade to Alpinestars Nucleon Hip Protection, as well as reinforced seat and knee panels.
- Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3 mm genuine bovine leather
- Accordion leather stretch zones above the knee offer improved flexibility
- Extended high rear waist construction provides greater overlap with the riding jacket
- Extensive stretch panels on calf and crotch area for improved fit and feel
- Pre-curved leg construction helps reduce riding fatigue and improves fit
- Developed to accommodate the CE-certified Nucleon KR-H Hip Protector (available as accessory upgrade)
- Internal Level 1 CE-certified Alpinestars GP-R protection on knee
- Replaceable SPORT knee sliders for excellent impact and abrasion resistance
- Strategically positioned zippered ventilation on thigh for internal air cooling
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jackets
- D-ring waist adjustments offers a snug fit that can be personalized to a riders body frame
- Hook and loop ankle adjuster for secure and personalized fit
- Internally reinforced seat area with reinforced stitching
- Internal mesh lining with stretch panel inserts work in conjunction with outer stretch zones for freedom of movement
To minimise the risk of fraud, we use PAYPAL to receive card payments from our customers. If you would prefer to pay by cheque, please email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org and post payments to the address below (see contact details). Your order will be dispatched once we are in receipt of the cheque and monies have been cleared.
DELIVERY & returns
We will email you to confirm your order, and we will process the order as soon as payment has been received. We will email you again when your item has been dispatched (3-5 working days). We make every effort to ensure the site is as up to date as it can be, but should an item be out of stock after you have placed an order, we will email you within five working days to clarify when we can dispatch it. Delivery is by next day courier for large items and 1st class post (signed for) for smaller items. Shipping costs will be calculated automatically within the shopping basket. If your package is not signed for and is returned to us, we will re-charge your postage fees to dispatch again. Unfortunately, we cannot despatch items outside of the UK.
If you are unhappy with your purchase (faulty or damaged), providing you contact us within 5 working days of receiving it by phone or email (see below for contact details), we will offer a full refund, providing the item is un-used and in its original undamaged packaging. We recommend returning items to us by a recorded/signed for delivery method. If the item is faulty or damaged, we would cover the return carriage charges.