Alpinestars SMX-2 Air Carbon Motorcycle Gloves
Featuring an evolutionary innovative design and new material construction to enable it to achieve the highest CE certification standards, the SMX-2 Air Carbon V2 Glove features carbon knuckle guards, a technical 3D mesh and leather main shell construction to provide excellent levels of protection and cooling airflow for those hot summer days cutting through the downtown traffic.
- Newly designed and durable, multi-panel main shell construction incorporating full-grain leather and 3D mesh for durability, abrasion resistance and high levels of breathability.
- An innovative microfiber and PU grip insert strategically positioned on palm and thumb for excellent levels of grip control and durability.
- Alpinestars’ exclusive ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb offers improved range of hand movement and greater sensitivity while operating the bike controls.
- Incorporates premium quality suede palm and landing reinforcement for grip, control and durability.
- Ergonomically shaped Alpinestars’ innovative carbon knuckle guard provides exceptional impact and abrasion protection. Guard is reinforced on the interior sidewith thick EVA foam for improved levels of fit, comfort and shock absorption.
- Finger tops and back hand incorporates poly mesh, TPR inserts for additional impact abrasion and ventilation in critical areas.
- Impact absorbing EVA foam panels on thumb for additional impact performance.
- 3D mesh finger and thumb surfaces for cooling performance.
- Pre-curved finger construction to reduce riding fatigue.
- Neoprene wrist cuff plus velcro and TPR closure for secure and personalized closure.
- Touchscreen compatible index fingertip and thumb for use with smartphones and GPS systems.
- Stretch finger sidewalls for improved flexibility and comfort.
To minimise the risk of fraud, we use PAYPAL to receive card payments from our customers. If you would prefer to pay by cheque, please email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org and post payments to the address below (see contact details). Your order will be dispatched once we are in receipt of the cheque and monies have been cleared.
DELIVERY & returns
We will email you to confirm your order, and we will process the order as soon as payment has been received. We will email you again when your item has been dispatched (3-5 working days). We make every effort to ensure the site is as up to date as it can be, but should an item be out of stock after you have placed an order, we will email you within five working days to clarify when we can dispatch it. Delivery is by next day courier for large items and 1st class post (signed for) for smaller items. Shipping costs will be calculated automatically within the shopping basket. If your package is not signed for and is returned to us, we will re-charge your postage fees to dispatch again. Unfortunately, we cannot despatch items outside of the UK.
If you are unhappy with your purchase (faulty or damaged), providing you contact us within 5 working days of receiving it by phone or email (see below for contact details), we will offer a full refund, providing the item is un-used and in its original undamaged packaging. We recommend returning items to us by a recorded/signed for delivery method. If the item is faulty or damaged, we would cover the return carriage charges.