Alpinestars Halo Leather Motorcycle Gloves
A short cuff glove designed and optimized for pure adventure riding, the Halo Leather Glove has a perforated construction for maximum airflow and breathability, with an over-injected knuckle for protection against repeated impacts. This glove also has a thin, streamlined cuff for reduced bulk, allowing it to be easily worn under the sleeves of a jacket.
• Technical construction optimized for enhanced protection when riding off-road.
• Stretch backhand constructed with polyamide and reinforced with aramid delivers the perfect blend of flexibility, comfort and durability.
• Seamless knuckle protector offers effective protection against impacts.
• Premium goat leather and advanced stretch textile main chassis for high levels of abrasion resistance and comfort.
• Extensive perforated panel on fingers for optimal airflow.
• Stretch fabric on the back hand for enhanced freedom of movement.
• Over-injected, ergonomically profiled knuckle protector delivers protection against impacts; seamless construction delivers enhanced rider comfort.
• ARshield landing pad for additional protection on a key area.
• Over-injected finger sliders for enhanced abrasion resistance.
• Rubber grip palm for enhanced feel with the bike’s controls.
• Short cuff design with flat wrist closure for a thin, streamlined profile.
• Touchscreen compatible index and thumb for use with smart devices.
To minimise the risk of fraud, we use PAYPAL to receive card payments from our customers. If you would prefer to pay by cheque, please email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org and post payments to the address below (see contact details). Your order will be dispatched once we are in receipt of the cheque and monies have been cleared.
DELIVERY & returns
We will email you to confirm your order, and we will process the order as soon as payment has been received. We will email you again when your item has been dispatched (3-5 working days). We make every effort to ensure the site is as up to date as it can be, but should an item be out of stock after you have placed an order, we will email you within five working days to clarify when we can dispatch it. Delivery is by next day courier for large items and 1st class post (signed for) for smaller items. Shipping costs will be calculated automatically within the shopping basket. If your package is not signed for and is returned to us, we will re-charge your postage fees to dispatch again. Unfortunately, we cannot despatch items outside of the UK.
If you are unhappy with your purchase (faulty or damaged), providing you contact us within 5 working days of receiving it by phone or email (see below for contact details), we will offer a full refund, providing the item is un-used and in its original undamaged packaging. We recommend returning items to us by a recorded/signed for delivery method. If the item is faulty or damaged, we would cover the return carriage charges.