Alpinestars Gp X v2 Gloves Black & White
The CE-certified GP X v2 glove features a sport fit that offers high levels of comfort and protection. Featuring a special ‘in the sleeve’ construction for additional protection and comfort, abrasion resistant reinforcements, finger sliders and knuckle protection, this glove is practical too; it comes equipped with a touchscreen compatible fingertip for use with GPS systems and smartphones.
- Sport summer glove
- Outer seam palm construction for enhanced levels of rider comfort
- ‘In the sleeve’ construction maximizes comfort and feel, and allows the glove to be worn with any leather jacket
- Hard knuckle for superior resistance to repeated impacts
- Finger bridge on the third and fourth finger prevents finger roll and separation in the event of a slide
- Mix of perforated leather for superior performanceKEY FEATURES
- Slip-in glove wrist safety closure for security
- Accordions on fingers and thumb to increase fit and direct comfort
- Thumb and palm reinforcement for a superior grip
- Cuff leather puller to easily get into the glove
- Ergonomic stretch insert on palm and soft rubber padding on fingers for additional rider comfort
- Touchscreen compatible fingertipsPROTECTION
- CE-certified (CAT II Level 1, KP).
To minimise the risk of fraud, we use PAYPAL to receive card payments from our customers. If you would prefer to pay by cheque, please email your order to email@example.com and post payments to the address below (see contact details). Your order will be dispatched once we are in receipt of the cheque and monies have been cleared.
DELIVERY & returns
We will email you to confirm your order, and we will process the order as soon as payment has been received. We will email you again when your item has been dispatched (3-5 working days). We make every effort to ensure the site is as up to date as it can be, but should an item be out of stock after you have placed an order, we will email you within five working days to clarify when we can dispatch it. Delivery is by next day courier for large items and 1st class post (signed for) for smaller items. Shipping costs will be calculated automatically within the shopping basket. If your package is not signed for and is returned to us, we will re-charge your postage fees to dispatch again. Unfortunately, we cannot despatch items outside of the UK.
If you are unhappy with your purchase (faulty or damaged), providing you contact us within 5 working days of receiving it by phone or email (see below for contact details), we will offer a full refund, providing the item is un-used and in its original undamaged packaging. We recommend returning items to us by a recorded/signed for delivery method. If the item is faulty or damaged, we would cover the return carriage charges.