Alpinestars Gp Pro R3 Gloves Black
With enhanced ergonomic shaping and design details, the GP Pro R3 is anatomically engineered for performance, protection and comfort. Tested on MotoGP and WSBK circuits around the world, the GP Pro R3 features Alpinestars exclusive Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protectors with advanced airflow ventilation and aramidic reinforcement to ensure this glove is primed for superior trackday performance.
- Mix of cow, goat and kangaroo (palm) leather for superior performance
- Double closure system for security
- Dynamic Friction Shield on the cuff for high levels of abrasion resistance
- Side reinforcements with palm hard slider for superior abrasion resistance
- Accordions in leather on fingers thumb and backhand to increase fit and direct comfort
- Aramidic lining on the backhand and landing zone for added protection
- Thumb and palm reinforcement for a superior grip
- TPU finger protection for superior protection against impacts
- Soft padding on fingertips and ergonomic stretch insert on palm for enhanced levels of rider comfortKEY FEATURES
- Pure racing glove utilizing innovative design features taken straight from the lessons learnt from top level competitive racing
- Outer seam palm construction for enhanced levels of rider comfort
- Long cuff for extended coverage
- Hard knuckle for superior resistance to repeated impacts
- Knuckle panel perforated gusset for improved levels of hand ventilation
- Finger bridge on the third and fourth finger prevents finger roll and separation in the event of a slidePROTECTION
- CE-certified (CAT II Level 2, KP)
To minimise the risk of fraud, we use PAYPAL to receive card payments from our customers. If you would prefer to pay by cheque, please email your order to email@example.com and post payments to the address below (see contact details). Your order will be dispatched once we are in receipt of the cheque and monies have been cleared.
DELIVERY & returns
We will email you to confirm your order, and we will process the order as soon as payment has been received. We will email you again when your item has been dispatched (3-5 working days). We make every effort to ensure the site is as up to date as it can be, but should an item be out of stock after you have placed an order, we will email you within five working days to clarify when we can dispatch it. Delivery is by next day courier for large items and 1st class post (signed for) for smaller items. Shipping costs will be calculated automatically within the shopping basket. If your package is not signed for and is returned to us, we will re-charge your postage fees to dispatch again. Unfortunately, we cannot despatch items outside of the UK.
If you are unhappy with your purchase (faulty or damaged), providing you contact us within 5 working days of receiving it by phone or email (see below for contact details), we will offer a full refund, providing the item is un-used and in its original undamaged packaging. We recommend returning items to us by a recorded/signed for delivery method. If the item is faulty or damaged, we would cover the return carriage charges.