Alpinestars Gp Force Leather Jacket- Various Colours
The GP Force Leather Jacket is constructed from bovine leather for unsurpassed abrasion and tear resistance. Fully optimized for use with or without Tech-Air® 5, Alpinestars world leading electronic Airbag Safety System, the GP Force Leather Jacket is equipped with strategically positioned vents and a detachable thermal liner, allowing riders to tailor the jacket to the elements for effective climate control. This jacket also incorporates Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Pro protectors for effective impact protection.
• Featuring an engineered fit designed to deliver the highest level of active race protection, this jacket is Tech-Air® ready and can accommodate the Tech-Air® 5 Airbag System, complete with new race algorithm which is available as a download.
• HRSF Polyamide stretch inserts for optimal abrasion resistance while ensuring enhanced freedom of movement.
• Tech-Air® 5 ready; Tech-Air® is the world’s first completely electronic, self-contained, full independent upper body motorcycle airbag system with no bike-to-rider set-up configurations required.
• Chest pad compartment designed to take Alpinestars CE-certified Nucleon chest pads.
• Perforated leather panels are strategically positioned to offer excellent levels of cooling airflow and comfort.
• Stretch panels on abdomen, under the arms, and on the arms for an optimum high performance riding fit.
• Bovine multi-panel construction for strength, comfort and superior abrasion resistance.
• Strategically positioned accordion stretch panel inserts have been designed to accommodate Alpinestars Airbag System, allowing expansion when the airbag inflates but also offering a high level of anatomical performance and a superior fit when riding without the system fitted.
• Constructed with opening vents and a detachable thermal liner (80g body and 60g sleeves), allowing the jacket to be quickly and easily adapted to match the climate conditions.
• Nucleon Flex Pro protectors on the elbow and shoulder for effective impact protection.
• DFS Lite protector on the shoulder for additional protection against abrasion in a key area.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II EN17092 standards – AA class.
To minimise the risk of fraud, we use PAYPAL to receive card payments from our customers. If you would prefer to pay by cheque, please email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org and post payments to the address below (see contact details). Your order will be dispatched once we are in receipt of the cheque and monies have been cleared.
DELIVERY & returns
We will email you to confirm your order, and we will process the order as soon as payment has been received. We will email you again when your item has been dispatched (3-5 working days). We make every effort to ensure the site is as up to date as it can be, but should an item be out of stock after you have placed an order, we will email you within five working days to clarify when we can dispatch it. Delivery is by next day courier for large items and 1st class post (signed for) for smaller items. Shipping costs will be calculated automatically within the shopping basket. If your package is not signed for and is returned to us, we will re-charge your postage fees to dispatch again. Unfortunately, we cannot despatch items outside of the UK.
If you are unhappy with your purchase (faulty or damaged), providing you contact us within 5 working days of receiving it by phone or email (see below for contact details), we will offer a full refund, providing the item is un-used and in its original undamaged packaging. We recommend returning items to us by a recorded/signed for delivery method. If the item is faulty or damaged, we would cover the return carriage charges.