Alpinestars Andes V3 Drystar Motorcycle Trousers Black
The Stella Andes v3 Drystar® pant is anatomically engineered for an optimized women’s fit and its exclusive Alpinestars Drystar® construction ensures 100% waterproofing and great levels of breathability, even in difficult riding conditions. The technically advanced construction of this pant offers protection and abrasion resistance and is adaptable to all weather conditions and are fully compatible with the Stella Andes Drystar® v3 Jacket.
• Integrated reflective details
• Adjustment waist system features buckle and stretch material for an optimized fit
• Zippered air intakes for effective internal temperature control
• Cargo-style pockets for real-world practicality
• Adjustable, removable bib braces for an improved comfort fit while also ensuring the pants remain in position
• Designed for an optimized woman’s fit
• Constructed with an advanced reinforced polyfabric textile for durability and Alpinestars exclusive Drystar® membrane for 100 per cent waterproof performance in wet weather conditions
• Removable long thermal liner allows the pants to be adapted to suit the weather conditions
• Efficient direct ventilation ports strategically positioned on thighs for high levels of airflow.Pre-contoured leg construction with knee stretch panel inserts for optimum riding comfort
• Tapered touring fit for enhanced comfort when riding
• Interior hip pad compartments (Nucleon inserts available as an accessory upgrade)
• Removable and position-adjustable knee protectors ensure superior protection against impacts
• Reinforced polymer-printed texturing in critical knee areas for added abrasion resistance
To minimise the risk of fraud, we use PAYPAL to receive card payments from our customers. If you would prefer to pay by cheque, please email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org and post payments to the address below (see contact details). Your order will be dispatched once we are in receipt of the cheque and monies have been cleared.
DELIVERY & returns
We will email you to confirm your order, and we will process the order as soon as payment has been received. We will email you again when your item has been dispatched (3-5 working days). We make every effort to ensure the site is as up to date as it can be, but should an item be out of stock after you have placed an order, we will email you within five working days to clarify when we can dispatch it. Delivery is by next day courier for large items and 1st class post (signed for) for smaller items. Shipping costs will be calculated automatically within the shopping basket. If your package is not signed for and is returned to us, we will re-charge your postage fees to dispatch again. Unfortunately, we cannot despatch items outside of the UK.
If you are unhappy with your purchase (faulty or damaged), providing you contact us within 5 working days of receiving it by phone or email (see below for contact details), we will offer a full refund, providing the item is un-used and in its original undamaged packaging. We recommend returning items to us by a recorded/signed for delivery method. If the item is faulty or damaged, we would cover the return carriage charges.