Alpinestars Andes V3 Drystar Jacket Black Yellow Fluo
Designed using Alpinestars exclusive Drystar® construction, the Andes v3 Drystar® Jacket offers 100% waterproofing and high levels of breathability, even in difficult riding conditions. The technically advanced construction of this jacket offers protection and abrasion resistance and is adaptable to all weather conditions.
• Tech-Air® 5 ready
• Constructed with an advanced reinforced polyfabric textile for durability and a Drystar® waterproof and breathable membrane for 100% waterproof performance in wet weather conditions
• Newly developed direct ventilation system (DVS) zippered chest air intakes and back exhaust ports for high levels of airflow
• Internal impact protection provided by removable elbow and shoulder protectors
• Chest and back compartments can accommodate the Nucleon chest and back inserts (available as an accessory upgrade)
• Reinforced polymer-printed texturing in critical elbow and lower arm areas for enhanced abrasion resistance
• Reflective details
• Upper chest zippered hand pockets work in tandem with the direct ventilation openings to ensure personalized levels of cooling airflow
• Front waterproof cargo pockets for convenience and peace-of-mind closure
• Large, external utility pocket on lower back plus internal pockets and a waterproof wallet pocket for real-world practicality
• Integrated soft edge collar and 3D mesh construction for enhanced comfort over long distances
• Premium YKK zipper for main front closure offers adaptable, secure and convenient closure
• Removable long-sleeve thermal liner (100g body 80g sleeves) ensures comfort on hot or cold days
• Pre-contoured sleeves with stretch panels on elbows for comfort and freedom of movement
• Hook and loop-closing waist adjustment belt ensures a highly customizable fit
• External zippered chest pockets and cargo pockets for safe peace-of-mind storage
• Shock cord on adjustment on inner bottom for an optimal fit
According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• Fully riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 draft standards – A class
• CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector, available as an accessory upgrade
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors
To minimise the risk of fraud, we use PAYPAL to receive card payments from our customers. If you would prefer to pay by cheque, please email your order to email@example.com and post payments to the address below (see contact details). Your order will be dispatched once we are in receipt of the cheque and monies have been cleared.
DELIVERY & returns
We will email you to confirm your order, and we will process the order as soon as payment has been received. We will email you again when your item has been dispatched (3-5 working days). We make every effort to ensure the site is as up to date as it can be, but should an item be out of stock after you have placed an order, we will email you within five working days to clarify when we can dispatch it. Delivery is by next day courier for large items and 1st class post (signed for) for smaller items. Shipping costs will be calculated automatically within the shopping basket. If your package is not signed for and is returned to us, we will re-charge your postage fees to dispatch again. Unfortunately, we cannot despatch items outside of the UK.
If you are unhappy with your purchase (faulty or damaged), providing you contact us within 5 working days of receiving it by phone or email (see below for contact details), we will offer a full refund, providing the item is un-used and in its original undamaged packaging. We recommend returning items to us by a recorded/signed for delivery method. If the item is faulty or damaged, we would cover the return carriage charges.