AGV Sports Modular Aero Carbon White
Technical features of the SportModular include –
- Shell in 100% carbon fiber engineered in 3 sizes with 5-density EPS structure developed in 4 sizes. The structure offers an extremely safe and compact helmet.
- Chin guard in 100% carbon fiber engineered to guarentee maximum lightweight and balance even in open configuration.
- Shell shape is designed to minimize the risk of impact engergies being channeled to the collarbone.
- The metal chin guard opening system is designed to prevent accidental openings.
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with a large front vent, a chin guard vent and a rear extractor hollowed in the shell which direct air to the riders head without interferance with the internal sun visor.
- Internal chin channels distribute the air flow evenly through th entire visor surface.
- Shell shape is designed to maximise the aerodynamic performance and to have zero dynamic weight at 130 km/h (80mph).
- The adjustable intergrated spoiler reduces turbulence and maximises stability.
- SportModular interiors’ construction is engineered to all an embracing, pressure-free fit and to reduce the noise inside the helmet. Removable nose guard and wind protector.
- Patented reversible crown pad features a double face use that allows the rider to select the preferred feel and climate.
1 – Warmer side: with Shalimar fabric for a soft and gentle touch. 2 – Cooler sider: with Ritmo fabric for a fluid and fresh fit.
- The interior of the helmet is designed to offer the highest riding comfort. All parts are easilly removable and washable.
1 – Neck rocll: Shalimar and Nabuk fabric with water resistant treatment prevents water from being channeled inside the helmet. 2 – Cheek pads: Ritmo fabric with Sanitized (antibacterial protection) 2Dry (moisture wicking) and Microsense(premium skin comfort and wearing fluidity) treatments. 3 Crown pad: Shalimar (warmer side) and Ritmo (cooler side) with the same treatments listed for the cheekpads.
- Fit especially designed to allow wearing glasses.
- New Optic 1 visor with 100% max vision Pinlock (120) anti-fog technology is designed for maximum vertical view (85 degrees) and unmatched horizontal view (190 degrees). It features 3 steps.
- The GT3 visor is anti-scratch and is available in 2 different sizes to optimize the correct fit between visor and shell in any size and to reduce air drafts and noise (GT-31 for XXS-L and GT3-2 for XL-XXXL).
- Integrated anti-scratch sun visor, removable without using tools, it is available in 2 sizes
- Patent Visor Lock System (VLS) reduces the risk of accidental openings.
- Unique metal visor mechanism designed to minimize surface area, therefor supporting peripheral view and impact performance. Rapid visor release system requires no tools and allows the visor to be removed and replaced in seconds.
- Titanium Double D retention system (43% lighter than the standard steel DD)
To minimise the risk of fraud, we use PAYPAL to receive card payments from our customers. If you would prefer to pay by cheque, please email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org and post payments to the address below (see contact details). Your order will be dispatched once we are in receipt of the cheque and monies have been cleared.
DELIVERY & returns
We will email you to confirm your order, and we will process the order as soon as payment has been received. We will email you again when your item has been dispatched (3-5 working days). We make every effort to ensure the site is as up to date as it can be, but should an item be out of stock after you have placed an order, we will email you within five working days to clarify when we can dispatch it. Delivery is by next day courier for large items and 1st class post (signed for) for smaller items. Shipping costs will be calculated automatically within the shopping basket. If your package is not signed for and is returned to us, we will re-charge your postage fees to dispatch again. Unfortunately, we cannot despatch items outside of the UK.
If you are unhappy with your purchase (faulty or damaged), providing you contact us within 5 working days of receiving it by phone or email (see below for contact details), we will offer a full refund, providing the item is un-used and in its original undamaged packaging. We recommend returning items to us by a recorded/signed for delivery method. If the item is faulty or damaged, we would cover the return carriage charges.