AGV K5-S VULCANUM BLACK/GREEN MOTORCYCLE HELMET
AGV’s latest version of this premium sport helmet now features a new construction for the inner liner, designed with high-performance fabrics and with no stitching in sensitive areas, making for an extremely comfortable fit. The lightweight shell is made from a carbonfiberglass mix, while stability and aerodynamic performance are maximized thanks to an incorporated spoiler. The Integrated Ventilation System (IVS) has vents that are hollowed into the shell, and there’s also an internal drop-down sun visor, a removable nose guard and a new wind protector that keeps noise to a minimum.
- Visor mechanisms with different steps options
- Integrated spoiler
- 2Dry: instant sweat absorption
- Cheek pads: fresh and fluid Ritmo fabric
- Crown pad: Shalimar fabric for a soft and gentle touch
- Dry-Comfort fabric
- Microsense: premium skin comfort
- Neck roll: Shalimar fabric with water resistant treatment
- Ready for AGV ARK communication system
- Reflective inserts
- Removable and washable interiors
- Removable nose guard
- Removable wind protector
- Double D-Ring Retention System
- 2 shell sizes
- 4-density EPS developed in 4 sizes
- Collarbone safe profile
- High Resistance Thermoplastic
- 2 rear extractors
- 5 front vents
- Adjustable air vents
- Adjustable rear extractors
- 100% Max Vision Pinlock included
- 190° horizontal field of view
- Integrated anti-scratch sun visor, removable without using tools
- Micro-opening system
- Multistep visor mechanism
- Patented Extra Quick Release System
*PLEASE NOTE A CRASH HELMET IS A SAFETY ITEM. Therefore we are unable to accept returns.
To minimise the risk of fraud, we use PAYPAL to receive card payments from our customers. If you would prefer to pay by cheque, please email your order to email@example.com and post payments to the address below (see contact details). Your order will be dispatched once we are in receipt of the cheque and monies have been cleared.
DELIVERY & returns
We will email you to confirm your order, and we will process the order as soon as payment has been received. We will email you again when your item has been dispatched (3-5 working days). We make every effort to ensure the site is as up to date as it can be, but should an item be out of stock after you have placed an order, we will email you within five working days to clarify when we can dispatch it. Delivery is by next day courier for large items and 1st class post (signed for) for smaller items. Shipping costs will be calculated automatically within the shopping basket. If your package is not signed for and is returned to us, we will re-charge your postage fees to dispatch again. Unfortunately, we cannot despatch items outside of the UK.
If you are unhappy with your purchase (faulty or damaged), providing you contact us within 5 working days of receiving it by phone or email (see below for contact details), we will offer a full refund, providing the item is un-used and in its original undamaged packaging. We recommend returning items to us by a recorded/signed for delivery method. If the item is faulty or damaged, we would cover the return carriage charges.