AGV Corsa-R Rossi Goodwood
AGV CORSA-R Rossi Goodwood
Offering most of the same features as the top-of-the-line Pista GP R but in a carbon-fiberglass shell and adjustable vents, the Corsa R is designed for uncompromising performance on the track. A new interior construction provides a stable, pressure-free fit, and the patented, reversible crown pad features two distinct fabrics, allowing riders to select between warm and cool sides depending on conditions or personal preference. A removable nose guard and wind deflector are both included, and the Integrated Ventilation System (IVS) places intake ports at areas of maximum airflow.
Technical Information – Corsa-R
- Shell: SSL (Super Super Light) in composite fiber, aramid and Carbon Fiber
- N° of shells: 4 shell sizes
- ECE 2205, AS/NZS, JIS, ECE/DOT
- Fabric: Breathable Lycra® lining and shalimar fabric with sanitizing treatment
- Liners: Fully removable and washable inner liners
- Ventilation system: IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with wide ducts hollowed into the shell
- Air vents with open/close mechanism
- Visor mechanism: XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) in metal with roto-translation opening. Visor front micro-lock system that reduces the risk of accidental opening in the event of an accident. Quick release system for tool-free removal and replacement of the visor in seconds
- Race flat, Class 1 optical standards, non scratch and anti-fog visor(4 layers) whit wide field of vision suitable for tear off strips
- Retention system: Double D
- Removable nose guard
- Removable windproof chin strap protection
PLEASE NOTE A CRASH HELMET IS A SAFETY HELMET,
Therefore we are unable to accept returns.
To minimise the risk of fraud, we use PAYPAL to receive card payments from our customers. If you would prefer to pay by cheque, please email your order to email@example.com and post payments to the address below (see contact details). Your order will be dispatched once we are in receipt of the cheque and monies have been cleared.
DELIVERY & returns
We will email you to confirm your order, and we will process the order as soon as payment has been received. We will email you again when your item has been dispatched (3-5 working days). We make every effort to ensure the site is as up to date as it can be, but should an item be out of stock after you have placed an order, we will email you within five working days to clarify when we can dispatch it. Delivery is by next day courier for large items and 1st class post (signed for) for smaller items. Shipping costs will be calculated automatically within the shopping basket. If your package is not signed for and is returned to us, we will re-charge your postage fees to dispatch again. Unfortunately, we cannot despatch items outside of the UK.
If you are unhappy with your purchase (faulty or damaged), providing you contact us within 5 working days of receiving it by phone or email (see below for contact details), we will offer a full refund, providing the item is un-used and in its original undamaged packaging. We recommend returning items to us by a recorded/signed for delivery method. If the item is faulty or damaged, we would cover the return carriage charges.